Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Question Thoughts on Dante Amari?

Coming up with my daughter's name 10 years ago was so easy and I never had any doubts. I named her Airam, after me. I loved it and never second guessed it... Fast forward to now, I am having a boy and have not only second guessed but triple and quintet guessed. Lol

If Airam had been a boy, she would have been Vincent Alexander, and I thought for sure that is what I wanted to name my boy now that I am having one, but I feel like there are just so many other better names out there now... My daughter LOVES the name Dante for her little brother, and I like it as well, so it has been at the top of my list with intent to use, but I just can't bring myself to commit to it... I really like the name Vincenzo for a twist on Vincent, but would pronounce it without the accent so that it sounds like it looks but then worried that would be a burden for him.

I was also liking Francisco, Franco (my dad's and grandfather's names are both Frank), Damian or Damon and Henrick (when I found out he was indeed a boy, Henry is the first name that came to mind, but I hate that it is rising in popularity).

I am set on the middle name of Amari and his last name will be Nuñez. I just want a good name for my boy, nothing popular but nothing too out there either. It has to have a suitable meaning behind it and flow with the middle and last name... Does Dante do the trick or am I passing up something even better? Insight from others in the nameberry community might be just what I need to be sure... At least that is what I am hoping for as baby is due any day now!

I love Dante Amari.

I also love the sound of Dante Amari. Dante isn't too popular and goes nice with Airam.

I like Dante! Before I read your post, I was actually going to suggest Damian or Damon as good alternatives...so, obviously those get my vote too! I think Damian Amari sounds GREAT.
    Current Favorites

Adeline, Annabel, Cecily, Clara, Clementine, Cressida, Daphne, Eliza, Flora, Georgiana, Gemma, Hyacinth, Isa, Imogen, Juliet, Lila, Livia, Matilda, Ophelia, Persephone, Sabrina, Tamsin, Verona, Violet

Alastair, Asher, Callum, Caleb, Colin, Dorian, Felix, Florian, Gavin, Hallam, Inigo, Julian, Lionel, Marius, Nigel, Noel, Oliver, Raphael, Sebastian, Silas

Current furry children: Clover, Snowshoe, Avalon, Puck, Panda, Winona

Expecting a [tbd] c. August 19, 2013!!

I love Dante! DH isn't so keen, I suggested it when I was pregnant with my first I wish he was, I would totally use it. Great name, Dante Amari flows well!