Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by lucialucentum View Post
    Completely not related but since the OP has apparently left, hello fellow Seraphine and Edmund aficionada!
    And Mackenzie, and Opal <3
    Hello back! I think I can safely say that you have awesome taste
    Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world. - Albert Einstein

Girls: Seraphine, Kristabel, Magdalena, Shiloh, Opal, Jobie, Calla, Seeley, Noelle, Mara, Lucille

Boys: Robin, Gabriel, Mackenzie, Nash, Phillip, Raphael, Edmund, Abraham, Lewis, Pierce, Link

Current Crushes: Mackie and Devlin

I have to agree with Maple to some degree. Some of the lines of discussion are very offensive on this website. For example, there is a post entitled 'white-trash names' going on right now and it has several pages of people eagerly discussing the white-trashiest names they can imagine. The term 'white-trash' is such an incredibly offensive and racist phrase, I cannot believe the moderators did not take it down immediately, nor can I believe how spiritedly people engaged in the discussion.

Everything blade and beebear just said.
    Mrs. H.
    Trying for our first!
    If it's a boy: Josiah Walker "Joe"
    If it's a girl: Clementine Marvel
    Avatar: "Dark Robe" by Malcolm Liepke

Quote Originally Posted by whimsy21 View Post
    I have to agree with Maple to some degree. Some of the lines of discussion are very offensive on this website. For example, there is a post entitled 'white-trash names' going on right now and it has several pages of people eagerly discussing the white-trashiest names they can imagine. The term 'white-trash' is such an incredibly offensive and racist phrase, I cannot believe the moderators did not take it down immediately, nor can I believe how spiritedly people engaged in the discussion.
    That's where we differ. I am happy to be left alone to discuss what I feel like discussing. We all know what white trash means and what white trash names are. Why shouldn't we be allowed to talk about it? Because it's "politically incorrect?" The origins of that term alone are enough to make me loathe it.
    Mrs. H.
    Trying for our first!
    If it's a boy: Josiah Walker "Joe"
    If it's a girl: Clementine Marvel
    Avatar: "Dark Robe" by Malcolm Liepke

I'm not really offended, but I have to agree that discussion of things like race and class DO tend to be discouraged by the creators of the site and they DO tend to come off as snobby a lot of the time. I have personally seen one of them (I believe it was Pam, I could be wrong) discourage discussion of Cohen because it "wasn't unnecessary". I have also seen very ethnic names bashed and disrespected many times.