Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    I haven't drunk any absinthe in over a decade so this will be hard...

Nicophor Solace

Synesthesia
    Blade, MD

XY: Antoine Raphael
    XX: Cassia Viviane Noor

Aquila * Chrysanthe * Emmanuelle * Endellion * Ione * Jacinda * Lysandra * Melisande * Mireia * Petra * Rosamond * Seraphine * Silvana * Theophane / Blaise * Cyprian * Darius * Evander * Giles * Laurence * Lionel * Malcolm * Marius * Peregrine * Rainier

كنوز الصحراء الشرقية Hayat _ Qamar _ Sahar _ Amal _ Hanan / Altair _ Fahd _ Ilyas _ Sajjad _ Saqr _ Tariq

Maybe I am wrong but I consider Willow and Olive Bohemian baby names - India, Sage, Iris, Fox, Echo, Lief, Indigo, Luna.

I first thought of Zipporah for a girl, then I realized I had no idea what a Bohemian name is! I found a list (through Google) and Autumn was on the list, so I have already done that! I like better that Autumn is considered Bohemian rather that the white trash name for yesterdays list! (from the movie Ted)

For a boy I would like the nature names. River, Stone, Hawk etc..
    Mom to:
    Autumn Elizabeth
    Patrick Alexander
    Nicholas Ivan

Nana to
    Jaime Mae Michelle
    Nicholas Ivan II
    Rylie Meshele

Quote Originally Posted by blade View Post
    I haven't drunk any absinthe in over a decade so this will be hard...

Nicophor Solace

Synesthesia
    NO absinth??? Oh poor you... I love absinth. Nicophor and Synesthesia? Nice one

It kind of depends what kind of bohemian you mean, my lifestyle is pretty bohemian but not the gypsy kind. So I'm guessing I would go with Illyria or maybe Hespera for a girl, and Endymion or Orlando for a boy.
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

My nephew dated a girl named Hypatia. She grew up in a commune, so I guess this counts? In terms of gypsy-type names, depends on the country. I know someone living in Bulgaria who has plenty of contact with the local gypsy (Roma) population. Names I've heard her mention include Stephana, Mitko, Zlatina and Ratka.