Hespera Arcadia Eos
    Hespera Caliadne Aurielle
    Hespera Arethusa Aegine
    Hespera Erytheia Vesta
    Hespera Aletheia Aurai
    Hespera Mimosa Meliae
    Hespera Urania Chrysothemis
    Hespera Euthymia Calleis

Celandine? It's on my personal list since.. months ago. I love it.
    Call me Cynthia, Angie, or Luna. 22. Name nerd.

Clemency | Clementine | Juliette | Helena | Isabelle | Annabelle | Evangeline | Seraphina | Rosalind | Violetta
    Vanessa | Audrey | Ariadne | Callista | Belphoebe | Bellatrix | Lyra | Valencia | Valentina | Laetitia | Cytherea
    Gavriel | Hermes | Flynn | James | Orion | Alexander | Caspian | Peregrine | Marius | Altair | Lucias
    Callum | Cadmus | Jason | Perseus | Theseus | Oliver | Éomund | Stellan | Amias

I LOVE missusaytch's suggestion of Aurielle - that's definitely the name I think of with the description you had, especially the imagery of dusk. I also get that feeling with Aurore, but it is a bit hard to pronounce. The Au- for sure. I also think Ophelia is nice.
    http://www.onceuponatimebabynames.com/
    http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9772380 (please vote!)

Due December 13, 2014 (12/13/14) It's a boy!
    Zorina, Faustine, Castalia, Vasilisa, Indrina, Calluna, Anaxandra, Hildana, Selenia, Lisandra, Satyana
    ... Alaric, Silvan, Alistair, Stellan, Rainer, Evander or Evren, Caspian, Soren, Theron, Sander, Sven

A golden nymph = Xanthe Nerissa

Wow! Went to bed and had a nice long sleep and wake up to this! Lucky me! I'm doing a big blanket thanks, THANK YOU!

I love these (and they're boyfriend approved): Anastasia, Aurielle, Calanthe, Carmel, Celandine, Chrysanthe, Elbereth, Emeris, Eridani, Eve, Gloriana, Jinan, Lore, Melanthe, Melia, Melora, Miellé, Nasrin, Nerissa, Oriel, Ostara, Pallas, Soleil, Tasnim and Yvaine.

Missu (can't be bothered writing that whole thing all the time!): Lovely suggestions, right up my alley! I do love Frangipani, boyfriend thinks it's too out there. But it's beautiful... I have a friend with a daugher named Plum actually!

Emma: I love Hespera Eos Rosebay too, but my love isn’t certain he likes Eos and Rosebay together.

Jemama: I’m excited too… Thanks for the lovely suggestions, Eridani is a beauty!

Blade: Great suggesions, I basically love them all. I’m seriously in love with Arabic names. Hespera Calanthe Lore is stunning, and Hespera Chrysanthe Eve likewise.

Lexi: You know, the first combo we thought of was Hespera Oriel Rosebay. Surname starts with E. That’s the word for whore in Norwegian so no good… Elva is lovely by the way, but I don’t think it’s right for Hespera.

Phloxie: Boyfriend vetoed Atalanta! So mean, but that’s that.

Rowan: Due in seven weeks today! It’s getting close, which is why this needs to be done. Boyfriend has name commitment issues, so I want to see every name before we make a decision, so I know we made the right one.

c@29: I actually really like Erytheia, but as Hespera and Erytheia were sisters, it feels like a clash.

Auila was meant to be Aquila by the way, the q was not cooperative.
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]