Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    FWIW, I have an Oliver and an Eli...I think Levi would be beautiful as well.

Exclamation Too similar sorry.

I think Oscar is too similar to Oliver. Sorry if you really love it. To be honest, as everyone is calling their child Oscar these days it is probably a good one to avoid anyway xxxxxxx

I totally agree with evelyns_mom. Miles may end up feeling like the odd guy out. I say go with a different name altogether.
    Worried your child may never find his/her name on a keychain, license plate, etc.? Try this NEW way of personalizing gifts and accessories and choose the name you've always wanted for your baby! BoyGirlStuff.com

Ha. just reading the title of your post I was going to suggest Hugo. I think you have it narrowed down to the best options. Too bad your husband has vetoed Elliot and Felix--they would be great too.

You've probably been thru every name by now, but some I didn't see in this thread:
    Everett, Gabriel, Xavier, Elijah, Jonah, Henry, Nicholas (nn Nico?), Dominic (Dom), Vincent.
    Some current considerations:

Sylvie Coraline | Etta Rosalie | Hazel Miranda | Margot Eliza | Vivienne Esme | Cora Madeleine
    Archer Daniel | Emmett Sebastian | Ezra Donovan | Theo Anderson | Lucian Matteo | Milo Vincent