Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Macsen

It's a great name. I knew a boy named Macsen when I was younger; his nn was Macs
    I don't care for the look of Maxen/Maxon; it reminds me of maxi pads or Maxim magazine.

Fox * Shea * Jade * Azure * Eden * Greer * Arden
    Lotus * Tallulah * Noor * Jasper * Blaise * Linden

Quote Originally Posted by spring13 View Post
    Macsen is a real ancient name that happens to resemble some current trends. I like it a lot, and think its usable partly b/c the trendy sound. Macsen is cool, but yeah, many people will be surprised to hear that you didn't make it up.
    That would be my fear-- that people viewed it as a made up name. When I mentioned it to my husband, he actually raised an eyebrow and said, "I like it, but is that an actual name?"

I really like Macsen. We wanted to find names that get the nn Mac to honor my Fiance's Grampa Mac. So far we like Malcolm and Macsen. Great choice to put on your list!
    Theodore Arthur

Macsen isn"t made up it is a Welsh name and getting quite popular here. It is an alternative to Maxim most likely.
    It sounds great.

Really like Maxson not Macsen..It is a great way to get.nn Max
    Mom to Tess, Kaia, Jasper and dogs Brody, Max and Felix

*Penelope Sadie Kite* Piper Olive Cordelia* Phoebe Clementine Hope* Hattie Vivian Jewel* Willa Florence Eve*

*Finn Wesley Joseph* Ezra Calvin David* Judah Theodore Henry* Leo Abram James*