Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

What kind of people do you imagine would have these names??

So I had my ultrasound! And we are definitely having a boy!

Anyways, Theo came to me with a few names that I'm really liking. I was just wondering what you guys think of them?
    What kind of person do you imagine when you see these names:

Raphael (no nickname- I don't like Raffy)
    Ambrose (nickname Bo)
    Emilio (nickname Lio)
    Lorenzo (nickname Renz or Enzo)
    Roscoe (maybe Ross?)

Thanks Berries!
    Love, Claire
    ~~
    Fiancee to Robert "Theo” Theodore
    ~~
    Mama to Lucius "Loki"

Congratulations on a healthy son!

Raphael-- I'm quite biased, as it's my son's middle name. I think it's dreamy, romantic, angelic, artistic. It also has some backbone.

Ambrose-- a sweetly fusty name. Fantastic namesakes (St Ambrose, Merlin), but the -rose ending unfortunately can be perceived as feminine. Many people unfamiliar with its history might see it as a smash between Amber and Rose.

Emilio-- Mr Estevez, first and foremost. Again, with the mega-popularity of Emily, the male variants will suffer.

Lorenzo-- a swashbuckling, rollocking name. Very handsome, debonair, chic.

Roscoe-- fat country sheriff's deputy
    Blade, MD

XY: Antoine Raphael
    XX: Cassia Viviane Noor

Aquila * Chrysanthe * Emmanuelle * Endellion * Ione * Jacinda * Lysandra * Melisande * Mireia * Petra * Rosamond * Seraphine * Silvana * Theophane / Blaise * Cyprian * Darius * Evander * Giles * Laurence * Lionel * Malcolm * Marius * Peregrine * Rainier

كنوز الصحراء الشرقية Hayat _ Qamar _ Sahar _ Amal _ Hanan / Altair _ Fahd _ Ilyas _ Sajjad _ Saqr _ Tariq

Roscoe and Raphael are my favorites from your list
    Baby #1 Due July 3, 2013

It's a BOY: Jon Clifford Langhorne L--

VERY italian. I like Emilio a lot. I actually think that could come in style right now in the area taken by Milo and Emmett right now. I went to school with an Emilio and he had a very big personality. No connection to Emily ever entered my mind.
    Names I enjoy:

Girls: Lucy, Elena, Lake, Sylvie

Boys: Jack, Eamon, Sylvan, Theo

Photo by Corey Arnold

Emilio and Lorenzo are fantastic names. They each have multiple nn possibilities, which make them very attractive names. These are also names that can grow with a boy. I can picture an adorable, little Milio or Enzo, yet an incredibly handsome, dashing Emilio or Lorenzo. I want to like Roscoe because there is definitely a fun, playful quality to it, but I agree that it is very "country sheriff".