Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    I popular names for this year, like Olivia and Sophie. Everyone on here seems to hate popular names with a passion. I mean, if it's popular, that means a lot of people like it. I don't see popularity as a bad thing. I guess I'm the minority here, though. :/
    Madison, 14-year-old name nerd! My style is all over the place, my favorites change all the time.

Boys: David, Eric, Finlay, George, James, Jude, Lee, Michael, Paul, Richard, Rory.

Girls: Emmanuelle, Frederica, Jayne, Juliet, Lauren, Mary, Molly, Nora, Raffaela, Stella.

Really not a fan of Nora either...or Vera. Or Araminta. Eloise sounds like a cutesied up version of Louise to me so it's out. I don't like Harriet or Edith or Agnes (especially not Agnes). Some fusty old lady names seem fusty to me for a reason, whereas others seems like you should hear them more. Like, what makes Agnes attractive but Gertrude so horribly unusable? (For the record I'm fond of Gertrude so maybe my judgement is off, lol). I think I dislike a lot more boy's names than girls on here actually. I absolutely hate the trend of using words/actions as names. Arrow, Dash, Ryder...none of those do a thing for me!

I positively LOATHE Francesca, despite my efforts to appreciate it. It is just not an attractive name to me at all. However, it does indeed seem that I'm in the minority.

Lucy, Rose (and all her variants) & Rowan, gag! I just hate them although I hate Rowan a tiny bit less on a boy

Shea * Jade * Azure * Eden * Fox * Greer
    Lotus * Tallulah * Noor * Jasper * Linden * Arden

I don't like Imogen, Greer, or Felicity. I know I'm missing some more, I'll add them when I think of them.