Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

What Names Do You Love/Hate (But The Rest of Nameberry Thinks Otherwise)?

Last edited by namelover77; February 3rd, 2013 at 08:15 PM.
    | Arabella Monet | Henrietta Plum | Isolde Noor | Agatha Ruby | Marian Primrose |
    | Emma Berlin | Cressida Lilac | Jessamine Lark | Vivienne Snow | Ireland Eve |

Ahhh, I love you! I absolutely hate Eloise, haha, but it seems like everybody else here loves it! I'm not really a huge fan of Nora, either, although I can appreciate it. I like Cora, Aurora, Elora, and Flora much more (not to mention Eliora). Also hate Beatrice, Francesca, and Margot. Vivienne seems to be a pretty big Berry favorite, as well, and I'm not a huge fan of that. I can appreciate it, and I might even use it as a MN, but I can't ever see me using Vivienne for a future daughter.

Penelope WOULD have been on this list for me, as well, but lately I'm warming up to it. Probably thanks to @wrenmaple's adorable Penelope combos! Plus, Lola and Poppy are adorable nns.

I'm not a fan of Felicity and Rosalie at all, but everyone here seems to love them!

Penelope WOULD have been on this list for me, as well, but lately I'm warming up to it. Probably thanks to @wrenmaple's adorable Penelope combos! Plus, Lola and Poppy are adorable nns.
    Lola is an ADORABLE nickname! And I also love Cora, Aurora, Elora, Eliora, and Flora.
    | Arabella Monet | Henrietta Plum | Isolde Noor | Agatha Ruby | Marian Primrose |
    | Emma Berlin | Cressida Lilac | Jessamine Lark | Vivienne Snow | Ireland Eve |

I really have a hard time with Nora... I want to like it, I want to LOVE it, but... I hate it!
    Current Favorites:
    Elizabeth Lily nn Ellie
    Mary Emmeline nn Maisie
    Sarah Evangeline nn Sadie

Nathaniel nn Nate