Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Tabitha Drew?

Tabitha Drew?

My friend (well we were close till 7th form I guess, we don't communicate that much these days) made an announcement on facebook that she welcomed her second daughter last tuesday. What do you think about her name choice? Would you choose it for your child? I like Tabitha and I like Drew but the combo seems a bit odd to me.
    Her first daughter is Ruth Penelope.
    Girls: Neva, Hope, Katherine, Harlow, Vivienne, Florence, Grace, Nalha, Primrose, Arabella, Isla.

Boys: Nicholas, Luke, Stephen, Leon, John, William, Henry, Victor, Fredrich, Rainer, Simon, Felix.

Tabitha Drew sounds cute! Tabitha is a lovely name, with a variety of cute nicknames. Paired with a feminine name, Drew sounds sweet and tomboy-ish.
    | Arabella Monet | Henrietta Plum | Isolde Noor | Agatha Ruby | Marian Primrose |
    | Emma Berlin | Cressida Lilac | Jessamine Lark | Vivienne Snow | Ireland Eve |

I think it's lovely. And, I think it goes great with Ruth Penelope, which is also lovely.
    My personal name list on behindthename: http://www.behindthename.com/pnl/89873/89696.
    My List of Name Combos: http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9745611
    Please vote.

I love the name Tabitha! It's super cute! Drew is a little weird with it, but it flows well. Ruth is great too!
    I'm a young writer who's obsessed with baby names!!!!!!!!
    Favorite names coming soon...
    Elrock13

Tabitha melts my heart. I like the rhythm and the sound with Drew.. but I agree that it's an unexpected pairing. Drew is much more modern - is it in honor of a male relative?