Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    OMGoodness! Congratulations! It's so nice to see Francine used as a first name. It is a name very close to my heart. A vintage name with a popular name is so refreshing! Everyone will know who she is and she will be one of a kind among her peers. Amazing name choice!

Francine Olivia is stunning! Congratulations!
    ♂ | Samuel ◊ Edward ◊ George ◊ Arthur ◊ Ezra ◊ Dean ◊ Micah ◊ Gideon ◊ Tobias ◊ Jasper
    ♀ | Helen ◊ Cora ◊ Anne ◊ Jane ◊ Edith ◊ Georgia ◊ Gwen ◊ Catherine ◊ Lydia ◊ Phoebe

Congratulations on the birth of your daughter! Francine is one of my favorite french names. I think Francine Olivia is not only fashionable but also a striking combination.

Congratulations on the birth of your beautiful little Francine Olivia! It makes me very happy that this was your choice. Much happiness to you and your family!

Congratulations! Francine Olivia is a wonderful combination for your beautiful daughter.
    From our ancestors come our names, but from our virtues our honors. ~ Proverb

Anna & Jack, Caroline & James, Catherine & Luke, Claire & Liam, Maeve & Patrick