Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Francine Olivia the Most Beautiful!

Our beautiful little Francine Olivia arrived on January 28th. She is the most beautiful baby I've ever seen (although as her Mommy I am a bit partial.) She arrived with a hearty voice, the most beautiful head full of dark silky hair, and of coarse the bluest eyes (I hope they stay this blue). At 6 lbs. 8 oz. she's a little spitfire.

We wanted to thank our Nameberry family for helping us through our most difficult naming process. We were originally going to go with a smooshed name and combine our great grandmother's names. However, after the tragic Sandyhook shooting we decided that we could not name our daughter Josephine.

We are most greatful to all of you for voting and helping us name our beautiful little Francine Olivia. It is so perfect and it fits her so well. She will be one in a million that's for sure!

Sarah & Jim

Congratulations! I think Francine Olivia is a beautiful name! I have a little niece named Francine and she is beautiful, funny and so high spirited. I love the name. Great choice!

Congrats! I love the name. Francine Olivia is beautiful.

Congrats to you on the safe arrival of your little "spitfire", Francine Olivia. Her vintage sounds quite refreshing!
    All the best,
    Mischa.

Congratulations on the birth of your little girl! Francine Olivia is so beautiful! It is vintage as well as trendy and a joy to see being used. Best wishes to you and your family!