Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Pearl fits your set very nicely, but if your husband dislikes it....and I wouldn't use Indigo. I have a weird color name, and I've never liked it--ever.

Jude, Iris, Eloise and...

Linden
    Oona
    Ione
    Iola
    Imogen
    Mabel
    Thea
    Luella
    Wren
    Proud mama to L. and S.E.R.

*Magnolia Alice/ Evangeline Snow/ Adelaide Clover/Annabelle Violet/
    Wesley Rohan/ Hugo Phelan/August Grey/Thatcher Fox/ Ignatius Grey/Caius Grey*

Girls: Anya, Leia, Maeve, Adelaide, Lelia, Belle, Daphne, Vada, Evangeline, Anneliese, Leda, Livia, Carys, Liana, Cleo, Piper, Elena, Mercedes
    Boys: Flynn, Isaac, Ronan, James, Alaric, Jude, Damian, Emmett, Gabriel, Henry, Lucas/Lucian, Arthur, Ian, Wyatt, Leo

Vote here: http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9825806

I love Arlo, and I think it goes perfectly with your other children's names!

I agree that Indigo doesn't quite fit with your other children's names. It's not a bad name, but it sticks out a lot with Eloise, Jude, and Iris. I also don't love the fact that it begins with an I like Iris does.

Pearl came to mind as soon as I read Eloise, Jude, and Iris, before I had read your list. I really like Celeste, Esme, and Pearl and think that they would all fit in really well with your other kids' names, but if they aren't right then they aren't right.

Pia
    Cleo
    Margo / Margot
    Lilia
    Thais
    Sela / Selah
    Merle
    Salome
    Estee / Estelle / Estella
    Persis
    Coral
    Blythe
    Vera
    Marigold
    Sarai

You want something a little different that will still fit in with the names of your other children, who have vintage classic style names? It could work. Indigo, Eloise, Iris and Jude... I like it. I'm not of the opinion that sibling names should be perfectly matched in all areas, but here are other ideas...

Althea
    Calista
    Gaia
    Clio
    Enid
    Aurora
    Calypso
    Penelope

Greek names could work out for you, they are different but definitely not too fadish, plus you have an Iris already.
    Esmeralda | Marceline | Enid | Rosalind | Floralba
    Evander | Atlas | Cassius | Lorcan