Question A Character Named Bryce.....

I've loved the name Bryce since I first heard it. I have a couple characters that I need to change their names, but I'm not sure what character I should put the name to.

Do you think the name is better suited to guys or girls?

Whether male or female, what do you vision a Bryce to look like? What characteristics would they have?

What are some names that have the same feeling as Bryce?

Thanks for helping out.
    Have a Nice Day
    -Crissy-

I don't have any children, but I write like crazy and am always looking for names for characters. I think I'm a half decent story teller, a mediocre writer, but horrible at picking names.

Favorites: Ainsley, Everly, Shay, Bryce, Michaela, Bree, Susannah, Jensen, Damien, Anson, James, Dalton, Sawyer, Alaric

I see Bryce as a boys name- no doubt in my mind. It brings to mind the all-American star of the football team, sporty, and classically handsome. He's athletic, good humored, and probably a bit of a prankster. I imagine him to be immature, and occasionally insensitive to those around him. I could even see a Bryce being arrogant.

I have no beef against the name Bryce, but it's not my favorite. I dislike it greatly for a girl.

Hope that helps.
    -Athena

Top Girls: Under Construction

Top Boys: Under Construction

Thanks for the input, aj_bear. One of the characters I have to rename is all the characteristics you suggested but immature and insensitive.

Anyone else have any thoughts on the name?
    Have a Nice Day
    -Crissy-

I don't have any children, but I write like crazy and am always looking for names for characters. I think I'm a half decent story teller, a mediocre writer, but horrible at picking names.

Favorites: Ainsley, Everly, Shay, Bryce, Michaela, Bree, Susannah, Jensen, Damien, Anson, James, Dalton, Sawyer, Alaric

I like the name Bryce, but not for a girl. As for the characteristics mentioned, I can totally see Anthony nn Tony, like Tony from NCIS or Tony Stark, a Marvel Comics character created by Stan Lee. When I picture the name Bryce, I picture a sporty, mature, creative, energetic, good-looking, sensitive but not overly sensitive, but sensitive enough where he cares about other's feelings, kind, caring, considerate, compassionate, brave and determined guy that's also a bit arrogant, like Tony, and a GENIUS. He's also a ladies man, and a daredevil.