Names Searched Right Now:
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
    Your name is Marissa Kate Marrow, and you're 21 years old. You grew up in a beautiful colonial house in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Your parents, Donna & Joseph, died in a house fire when you were 5 years old. Your mother's widowed and childless sister, Caroline, took you in and adopted you and your two younger brothers, Kyle & David.

You were always a star student, and when you graduated from high school, you immediately set off to college, which your Aunt Caroline paid for. You went to Devry University in Chicago and studied Criminal Justice.

After you graduated last month, you decided to take up a job at your local police department as a junior detective. Now that you're working a stable job, you're also ready to make a commitment to your longtime boyfriend, Eric William Pennington.

He's asked you to marry him, and you've accepted. The wedding is to be held next summer in the same park where he proposed to you while you were on the swings.

You've been with Eric for 3 years now, and he's a typical Southern boy from Memphis, Tennessee. He values family, hard work, and he's always been big on loyalty.

Eric is 26, and he graduated from the same college as you 3 years ago, right before you two started dating. He works as an architect in Chicago.

The two of you met at Eric's graduation party. You were a freshman, and he was instantly attracted to your young spunk and your obvious intelligence. Not long after you two hung out at the party, Eric found you on Facebook and within a month, you were a couple.

The time comes for you to marry Eric. After 4 years of dating, you're finally tying the knot. You wear a beautiful, empire waist beaded dress and Eric dons a dashing beige suit. The ceremony is held in the park, but for the reception you head to your Aunt Caroline's manor, where guests dance the night away.

After the wedding, you get on a plane and fly to Zurich, Switzerland where you enjoy a week full of nature, chocolates, and expensive cheeses.

When you come back from Europe, Eric gets a job offer in Denver, Colorado. He is so excited for you two to move and start a new life together that you can't resist. You two settle down in a small suburb near Denver and you start working at the local police department as a parole officer.

After a couple of years, you two are able to fix up your house and now you're in love with the place. It's a small, 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom bungalow made of cream-colored siding. You painted the front porch a vivid white and you have all new white, aluminum windows. Eric planted a small garden in the back yard, and you decorated the front yard with posies and daises.

The house is perfect for you two, but it's getting a bit lonely in Denver. You've talked about it before, but now you start discussing the idea of having children more seriously with Eric.

You two decide to try for a baby after 5 years of marriage, and lo and behold, you find out that you're pregnant less than a year later. You give birth to your first child, a baby girl, when you're 27 and Eric's 32. You name your little girl Calliope Brooke.

When Calliope turns 3, you find out that you're pregnant again. It was unexpected, but you're thrilled to welcome another baby girl whom you name Delilah Eve.

When Delilah turns 6 and starts going to school, you begin to miss having a baby around the house. You try to have another baby, but after 2 years of failed attempts, you decide you want to adopt with Eric.

The two of you file for an adoption and are blessed with a beautiful baby boy from Russia. His name is Maksim Aleksei, but you call him Max. He's 2 years old.

6 months after adopting Max, you're shocked to find out that you're finally pregnant. You give birth to a baby girl, Vivienne Grey, right before you turn 41. Your family finally feels complete.

Marissa Kate Pennington (41)
    Eric William Pennington (46)
    ---------------------------------
    Calliope Brooke (14)
    Delilah Eve (11)
    Maksim Aleksei (3)
    Vivienne Grey (Newborn)
    What's in a Name? That Which We Call a Rose by Any Other Name Would Smell as Sweet.
    -William Shakespeare-

|| Luna Hatidza || Elham Ibrahim ||

♥ Luna & Elham ♥

My name is Cassie Amelia, and I grew up in Houston, Texas, where I lived with my Auntie Jemma and Uncle Denny who had raised me since birth. My biological mother had gotten pregnant aged 15 and given me up to her oldest brother who was unable to have children of his own with his wife, nobody knew my father. When I was two years old my mother accidently overdosed and died. As I grew up I was made aware of all of the facts and was never lied to.
    The house we lived in with modest: http://houston.culturemap.com/news/r...ideshow#slide0
    But I never went without.
    When the time came I went to Texas Southern University and majored in History. My career aim had always been to become a museum curator.

Onto the husband now. Well his name is Augustus Holt - mostly though he goes by Holt - and he works as a journalist. We met over in Egypt when I was doing research for a new artefact that was coming to the museum I worked in, while he was in the same city covering the local uprisings that were happening.
    I found him enchanting, and luckily, he found me the same way. We dated for just 16months before he proposed - on one knee between our main course and dessert in a candle-lit self-prepared dinner at our apartment - not one to make a fuss, I'd planned our wedding in two months. It was gorgeously understated, the colour theme purple and white, and our guest list made up of family and close friends.
    After the wedding we honeymooned in New Zealand. Coming home, we decided to buy a house in Boston, Massachusetts : http://www.boston.com/news/globe/mag..._for_millions/

Over fifteen years Holt and I had three biological children and adopted three more, we also gave our home over to two crazy German Shepherd dogs and a moody cat.
    First to our crazy brood came Tobias Henry, who was born ten months after our wedding. Four years later we welcomed Rose Eleanor, and just 18months after our first daughter our second was born, Alexandra Mary. Our children were 8, 4 and 2.5, when Holt and I looked into domestic adoption. The process was much easier than we had initially believed and soon after Allie's third birthday we brought home a three month old baby boy called Phoenix Herbert, who we fostered for almost two years before officially adopting. Between adopting Phoenix and our next child, we took our four children to the local shelter and brought home puppy Milo. When Phoenix was four, Holt and I once again contacted the adoption agency, they put us in touch with a woman temporarily fostering a sister and brother set who needed to be homed together. We met the children; Addison Hope aged four, and Devon Eugene, just 12months old, and decided that they would be much welcome in our family. Not long after adopting the siblings, we welcomed another member to our household: three year old German Shepherd George. When our oldest child was 15 years old, we decided to officially adopt a stray cat who had been visiting us on-off for a few years. Vets judges her to be about eight years old, her name was the uninspiring Kitty, but that's what she reacted to.

Cassie (44) and Holt (49) with: Tobias (15), Rose (11), Allie (9.5), Phoenix (7), Addie (7), Devon (4); Milo (7), George (7) and Kitty (8).
    Hakuna Matata * Ohana
    Octavia ~ Clark ~ Nina ~ Marshall

Your name: Winter Sage Hensley

Where did you grow up?
    San Diego, California

Were you adopted?
    No

If not adopted, who raised you?
    Mom & Dad
    Names: Charlotte Laura & Matthew Jason Lynch

Did you have any siblings?
    no

What house did you grow up in?
    A penthouse

What college did you go to?
    UCLA

What did you major in?
    Engineering

What career path do you take?
    Nuclear Engineer

DH's name: Jameson Anthony Hensley

Where did he grow up?
    Columbus, Ohio

What does he do for a living?
    Contractor

Did he go to the same college as you?
    yes

How did you meet him?
    Through a family member

How long do you date for? 13 months

How does he propose?
    on a summer cruise

What kind of wedding & honeymoon do you have?
    wedding on the beach and honeymooned in germany

Where do you settle down after your wedding?
    Seattle, Washington

What does your house look like?
    2 story house with wrap around porch

How many kids do you have?
    10. However many you want
    3 boys and 2 girls

Names (in your choice of birth order):

Ryker Nathaniel (10)
    Ryder Vincent (6)
    Rian Joy (4)
    Rydel Amelia (2)
    Ross Gabriel (2 months)

Do you have any pets? Yes
    2 beagles named Savannah and Buddy

Name: Jenna Elisabeth Holmes

Where did you grow up? Roll the dice
    10. San Jose, California

Were you adopted? Roll the dice
    odd 3 #: no

7 or 8: Grandparents
    Names: George Alexander and Grace Marie Smith

Did you have any siblings?
    Even #: yes

If yes, how many? Roll the dice

3 or 4. One sister
    Names: Kimberlee Grace

What house did you grow up in? a five bedroom farm house outside the city

What college did you go to? NYU

What did you major in? Roll the dice
    7. Journalism

What career path do you take? Being a book editor

DH's name: James Alexander Jones *Jay*

Where did he grow up?
    3 or 4. Columbus, Ohio

What does he do for a living?
    1. Artist

Did he go to the same college as you?
    Odd #5: no

How did you meet him?
    5. At a bar or a club

How long do you date for?
    2 years

How does he propose? after any anniversary dinner at the fanciest restaurant in town, then a ride in a limo to the spot we met and pulled out a ring

What kind of wedding & honeymoon do you have?
    a church wedding with lots of pink and a honeymoon to london and paris and cardiff wales

Where do you settle down after your wedding?
    7 or 8: Portland, Oregon

What does your house look like? Small and suburban with three bedroom and three baths

How many kids do you have?
    2. Two boy

Names (in your choice of birth order): Ianto James (3) and Hadrian Thomas (11 months)

Do you adopt any kids? (your choice of international or domestic)
    Odd #: no

Do you have any pets?
    Even #: yes
    What kind of pets and how many? two cats Gallifrey and Narnia
    Teenberry Currently loving:
    Girls:
    Eliana Beth "Ellie", Francesca Mae "Frankie", Emory Katherine "Emmy", Kai Averie, Mollie Eviana, Carlynn Elizabeth and Athena Violet
    Boys:
    needs work

Twins:
    Magnolia Paige and Ginger Lisette " Maggie and Gigi"
    MacLean Chase and Garrett Ryder "Mac and Garrett"
    Asher Lane and Mia Everly "Ash and Mia"

Me: Ember Sofia Wilkes
    Hometown: Chicago, Illinois

I was adopted. My parents gave me up as an infantbecause they were only teenagers and couldn't care for me. I never tried to find my birth parents.

My adopted parents: Franklin Archer (Frank) Wilkes & Jocelyn Louise Wilkes (nee Kensington)

I have one brother who's about 10 months older than me: Nathaniel Archer (Nate) Wilkes

My Childhood Home - http://www.istockphoto.com/stock-pho...php?st=a1e9104

College I Attended: University of Chicago
    My Major: Biology/Nursing
    My Career Path: Neonatologist

DH: Theodore James (Theo) Merritt
    Hometown: Charlotte, North Carolina

Theo's Job: English Professor

We meet through a family member.

After our wedding, we move to: Seattle, Washington

We give birth to two beautiful daughters and adopt another from a local teenaged girl who can't care for her.

Our Daughter: Rhiannon Louise Merritt

Our Daughter: Phoebe Gwendolyn Merritt

Our Adopted Daughter: Quinn Georgiana Merritt

Our Male Siberian Husky: Indigo

Our Female Cat: Sapphire

Rhiannon (5) - http://www.istockphoto.com/stock-pho...php?st=73ec106
    Phoebe (4) - http://www.istockphoto.com/stock-pho...php?st=73ec106
    Quinn (1) - http://www.istockphoto.com/stock-pho...php?st=0587c14
    Indigo - http://www.istockphoto.com/stock-pho...php?st=150702a
    Sapphire - http://www.istockphoto.com/stock-pho...php?st=8aa25b3

Theo and Ember with
    Rhiannon, Phoebe and Quinn & Indigo and Sapphire
    Lovely Ladies: Astrid. India. Jane. Ramona. Thisbe.
    Fine Fellows: Atticus. Eliot. Finley. Theodore. Tobias.