Your name: Emily Jane Harper

Where did you grow up? Chicago, Illinois

Were you adopted? No
    If not adopted, who raised you? Single dad
    Names: Mason Jeffery Harper

Did you have any siblings? Yes
    If yes, how many? One brother
    Names: Matthew Jeffery Harper

What house did you grow up in? http://si.wsj.net/public/resources/i...0104130913.jpg

What college did you go to? Savannah College of Art and Design
    What did you major in? Fashion design
    What career path do you take? Fashion Designer

DH's name: Theodore James (Theo) Montgomery

Where did he grow up? Memphis, Tennessee
    What does he do for a living? Psychologist
    Did he go to the same college as you? No

How did you meet him? At a club
    How long do you date for? Two years
    How does he propose? During our trip together to New York City in early December he proposes while we're walking together in Central Park.

What kind of wedding & honeymoon do you have? We have a beautiful vintage-style wedding and we honeymoon in India.
    Where do you settle down after your wedding? Richmond, Virginia
    What does your house look like? http://www.lyttleco.com/wp/wp-conten...s2-948x432.jpg

How many kids do you have? Two girls and a boy
    Names: Felix Theodore, India Maeve and Piper Susanna

Do you adopt any kids? Yes
    If yes, how many? Two
    Genders: One girl and one boy
    Names: Tamsin Brigitte and Dominic Silas

Do you have any pets? No

Theo and Emily with (In order of age)
    Felix, India, Tamsin, Dominic and Piper
    Lovely Ladies: Astrid. India. Jane. Ramona. Thisbe.
    Fine Fellows: Atticus. Eliot. Finley. Theodore. Tobias.

My name is Jillian Elizabeth Robinson. I grew up in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, the daughter of Gideon and Patrica Robinson. My birth parents, Lila Waters and Joey Albright, were teenagers when I was born and were unable to take care of me. I knew I was adopted and I knew my birth parents' names, because my parents had told me, just in case I ever decided I wanted to meet them. I had no interest of making Lila and Joey a part of my life, but we did exchange letters from time to time.

My parents adopted another child, Logan Michael Robinson, when I was three and a half years old; he was almost two. Logan and I grew up together attached at the hip. Mom and Dad raised us in this house: http://www.shutterstock.com/cat.mhtm...ixICuKdlA-1-12

I've had a passion for art since I was little kid. I took art classes and submitted my drawings and paintings into local art shows, even winning awards on occasion. I decided I wanted to be an illustrator after taking several classes at a community college in my junior and senior years of high school. After graduating, I attended the University of New Hampshire in Durham, New Hampshire. I later go to get my master's degree at the Pratt Institute in Brooklyn, New York.

My husband's name is Matthew William Angel. He grew up in Charlotte, North Carolina, the oldest of May and Malcolm's five children. His siblings' names are Katherine, Henry, Victoria, and Gabriel. He went to college at the University of Memphis in Tennessee, studying art like I did. After graduating with a BA, he moved to New York, New York to study media arts at The New School.

I met Matthew while I was dating Nicholas, who was one of Matthew's friends. It was at a mutual friend's birthday party. At that point, Nick and I had only been dating for a month and a half, so I hadn't met all of his friends yet. At the party, Nick had wondered off to use the restroom. I was helping myself to a soda at the refreshment table when Matthew came up and started to half-shyly, half-friendly flirt with me. I was smitten with his Southern twang. Then, Nick found us and Matthew, realizing I was his buddy's girlfriend, was embarrassed. But Nick and I laughed it off.

Nick and I weren't together for very long--six or seven months. After the rather mutually friendly break-up, Matthew and I remained friends. Eventually, he pushed aside the "bro rule" and asked me out. I had developed a serious crush on him by then, and I gladly said yes. We dated for three years before he proposed. He paints a portrait of me, titling it, "Jillian, Marry Me?" and takes me outside on the balcony of our apartment to show me. Once I see the painting, he gets down on one knee and proposes. I say yes.

Matthew and I get married in April, at a beautiful old theater in New York City, with a reception following afterwards at a classy venue. Then, we have our two-week honeymoon in Barcelona, Spain. At the promise of job offers, after our honeymoon we sell our apartment in NYC and move to Richmond, Virgina. I am a children's book illustrator and Matthew draws graphic novels. We also teach at local colleges part-time in the arts department. After living in a condo for two years, we move into this house: http://www.shutterstock.com/cat.mhtm...ixICuKdlA-1-45

My husband and I are blessed with three boys. First, is Jude Alexander Angel, who is the spitting image of his father with dark brown hair and bright blue eyes. He is the most calm and levelheaded, with an interest in writing. Then, it's Nolan Paxton Angel, who has his father's dark brown hair and his mother's brown eyes. He is carefree and easygoing, and he enjoys sports and science. Lastly is Liam Bennett Angel, who has his mother's curly light brown hair and his father's blue eyes. He is shy and sweet, inheriting his parents' artistic abilities. We have three pets: a German Shepard named Colby, a pug named Lucy, and a cat named Duchess.

About Me:
    My name: Kassidie Kristyn-Hope
    Hometown: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
    Adopted?: Yes (at only a few months old)
    Biological Parents: Teenagers (incapable of keeping me)
    Try to find them?: Yes
    Bio Parents Names: Kristyn Nicole and Kyler Brady
    Adoptive Parents Names: Olivia Marie and Justin William
    Siblings: One (from adoptive parents)
    Sibling(s) Name(s): Kara Holly-Katheryn
    My house: Huge, family home. 4 bedrooms 3.5 bathrooms. Big family room, fire place downstairs. Near the river.
    College: University of Pennsylvania
    Major: Fashion Design
    Career: Started as a Fashion Magazine person - Ended as a Fashion/Clothing Designer fro famous women
    -------------------------------------------------
    About My Hubby
    Hometown: Indianapolis, Indiana
    Career: Business Owner
    Same college as me?: No
    Met: At a bar/club
    Date: 2 years
    Way of Proposal: Got a Valentine's Day Build-A-Bear with a voice box of him singing "Love Story" by Taylor Swift (which would be "our song"). The bear was wearing a custom-made t-shirt that sai "Kassi, Will you marry me?" He also got down on one knee and presented the bear to me (which was wearing the ring) as he asked the question. (He also brought flowers) [Hope that makes sense]
    Wedding: Huge, extravagant, beautiful wedding with all of our friends and family
    Honeymoon: Thailand for 2 weeks
    Settle down in: Denver, Colorado
    House: Huge, mountain home. Rustic cabin look. An indoor hot tub, 5 bedrooms, 3 baths and totally renovated.
    -------------------------------------------------------
    The Kids
    Biological Kids: 3 girls/1 boy
    Boy: Jackson Cale (7)
    Girl/Girl: Kylie Johannah & Jada Klaire (3)
    Girl: Cambrie Jorden (2 months)

Adopt?: Yes
    Adopted # of kids: 4
    Genders: 3 girls/1 boy
    Girl: Layla Reese (6) -China
    Boy: Tyler Logan (6) -Nigeria [brother to Tessa]
    Girl: Tessa Regan (4) -Nigeria [sister to Tyler]
    Girl Lauryn Rilee (1) -South Korea

Pets?: None
    -----------------------------------
    The Family
    Kassi & Nick (37/38)
    Jackson, Layla, Tyler, Tessa, Kylie & Jada, Lauryn & Cambrie

Name: Megan
    Hometown: Dallas, Texas
    Adopted?: No
    Parents?: Mam & Dad
    Siblings: Abigail Maeve & Dean Mathias
    House: http://402.mlsimages.movoto.com/024/11356424_0.jpg
    College: Cedar Valley College
    Study: Business Management
    Career: Conference/event organiser

DH: Jonathan Eric
    Hometown: Indianapolis, Indiana
    Career: Architect
    College: Cedar Valley College
    How did you two meet? On a blind date

Dated: 1 year
    Proposal: On Christmas morning - http://www.yourengagement101.com/fil...ornamenent.jpg
    Wedding dress: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-b9E4sxoPeH...dding_gown.jpg

New home: Richmond, Virginia - http://images04.olx.ca/ui/2/61/45/f_...640088716.jpeg

Kids: Twin boys called Nathaniel James & Sebastian Arthur
    Adoption: Theodore Rupert & Rosalie Pearl

No pets

My name is Sam Avery Allerson-Vermedi I grew up in Houston, Texas. I grew up in a loving home and was raised by my single mother Kimberly Rosa Allerson with my younger sister Abigayle Leighton Allerson. This a picture of the house I grew up in: http://hardingfarm.com/yahoo_site_ad....128172745.jpg

When I was 19 I started college at Bridgewater State University majoring in History. There i met the love of my life Kheredine Joel Vermedi through a friend. He grew up in Colombus, Ohio and was majoring in business.

After College we settle down. I found a job as a Historian at a museum and Kheredine became a business owner. After dating for 7 years, when we were 26, he proposed over a dinner at a fancy restaurant. We had a beach wedding in the bahamas and later found an apartment in Boston, Massachusetts. Here it is: http://blog.thecharlesrealty.com/wp-...el-boston5.jpg

We had 3 kids together. Our oldest is Reichen Joel, he's 11. Our two daughters are Rayna Avielle and Aria Belle, who are both 9. We also have two dogs. A pug named Muffin and a boston terrier name Cupcake.