Names Searched Right Now:

New family member!

Okay, this is very late (by about seven months or so) but I have a new cousin: Lois Jennifer.
    I quite like the name myself
    Matilda, Beatrix, Lucille, Margo, Ivy, Guinevere, Isadora, Violet, Ada, Alice, Hermione, Cora, Elizabeth, Flora, Olive, Sybil, Isolde
    Felix, Henry, Ambrose, Darcy, Asa, Ezra, August, Oscar, Theodore, Edward, Clark, Arthur, Jasper, Winston, Percival

Congratulations to your family! I am not a big fan of either Lois or Jennifer, but that is a very striking combo and I admire your relations for choosing to use Lois. It should sound fresh and cute on a baby girl.
    "He telleth the number of the stars; He calleth them all by their names."
    Psalm 147:4

Still dreaming:
    Tobias Rory Benjamin ~ Crispin Isaiah ~ Ransom Horatio ~ Lucius Olórin ~ James Deliverance
    Una Marguerite/Oona Sylvestra ~ Jessamyn Agnes ~ Branwen Evangeline ~ Alice Emmanuelle ~ Christiana Linnet

I've always thought Lois is so underused! It's the name of my great-grandma and my aunt so I've always been partial to it. I also love seeing Jennifer in the middle spot. Congrats to your family!
    Audrey Cecilia - Jude Alexander - Christian Nathaniel - Violet Annabelle - Felicity Charlotte - and introducing Isaac Benjamin

My babies!

My great grandmother was a Lois. I like the way the names go together. Lovely combo.