Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    I had a bugaboo cameleon for our son and loved it. We live in the city so it was great, light and small enough to fit through doors and in elevators comfortably. I was a big fan of the colours I could get it in also, but that wasn't a deciding factor of course, I had yellow. I got it because a few of my friends had them and recommended them. The bassinet attachment was big enough for our son to sleep in until he was almost 1, he was quite a small baby though, so we didn't need a porta-cot when going on holidays for those months. Also the seat can be facing forwards or backwards which I loved, via the swinging handle, really I found it very handy when Bugsy was smaller and didn't need to see everything! I only had two real issues, the bassinet, doesn't fold up so unless you have a large car like us they aren't overly practical, the seat folds up fine, my husbands mum has a two door mini and fitting the pram in there was a struggle. Secondly, the lack of storage space compared to other prams. Oh and it was a tad pricey, but I've got my money's worth, we've done kilometer upon kilometer in that thing, I'll be sad to see it go!

http://www.strollerlife.com/Bugaboo/...on-Review.html (This review is great I think a few different opinions to mine but very detailed)

My mum has a Mountain Buggy Swift at her place cause she baby sits Bugsy every so often, and we enjoyed using it also. It's a lot more compact than the Bugaboo to store and better on rougher terrain, but that really wasn't an issue where we live. It's bassinet attachment was smaller so Bugsy only used it for 4 months or so... we could have almost done without it. It's easy to clean which was another huge factor for me and very movable as well.

One last thing that I found important to me, the hand grip, kind of unusual I know. I am naturally a very warm person, so my hands would get quite hot pushing a pram for a prolonged amount of time. When this happened pushing the Mountain Buggy, with a rubber handle, the rubber would come of in my hands leaving soft rubber behind on the grip. The Bugaboo had a harder foam grip which was great because it didn't disintegrate in my hands. But that's just me, a little odd I know!

So, both of the prams we've used we were very happy with, the positives outweighed the negatives for sure and I'd highly recommend both of them! I might just start a pram thread of my own for double prams... I'm completely lost with those!
    Last edited by goldielocks; February 3rd, 2013 at 08:47 AM.
    Mama to Bugsy William and Jem Richmond.

I had a travel system and I hated it. Really loathed it. The full-size stroller was just so bulky and heavy and took up so much space in the trunk of our car. I much prefer umbrella strollers. We have a Chicco Liteway ($140 approx.) and it is fabulous. It folds up into a really compact size that fits nearly everywhere. It's very sturdy and made it through a two week trip to Disney World with a three-year-old without any problems. They also just came out with a Liteway Plus ($180 approx.) (I think it's called), that you can attach a Chicco Keyfit 30 infant carseat ($190 approx. - which I love also) on to make a travel system that isn't as bulky. If we didn't already have the regular Liteway, we would be getting the new one, but the regular one fully reclines, so it can accomodate newborns.
    Last edited by sillysheila; February 3rd, 2013 at 01:11 PM.
    My girls: Grace Patricia "Gracie Pat" & Eloise Martha "Elsie Mae"
    If we had a baby today: Moira Jane OR Desmond Walter
    Guys: Julian, Amos, Tobias, August, Silas
    Dolls: Iris, Hazel, Flora, Margo, Agnes

http://modernmonikers.wordpress.com

When baby #1 was born, we had a Graco travel system (bought from Target) and I loved it. The price point was a major plus for us (under $200 for the car seat and stroller). Depending on the system you get, the stroller can be a bit more bulky but that doesn't bother me at all! Storage size wasn't an issue to us, either, as hubby has a truck and I have a car with a larger trunk and the stroller didn't take up too much room in either vehicle. The biggest issue to me was how easy a stroller would be to fold and unfold and the stroller we ended up with is really easy in that regard.

I'd suggest going to the store and testing out each stroller.
    ** The opinions expressed above are not meant to be reflective of Nameberry as a whole but are my opinion and mine alone. **

Mommy to:
    Henry Nathaniel (3) and Julia Paige (1)

Current favorites:
    Bennett - Emmett - Felix - Oliver - Owen - Preston - Samuel
    Abigail - Claire - Clara - Hope - Lydia - Maude - Molly

Honestly I used a typical stroller (4 med sized wheels, heavy to lift when folded...) that someone gave me and an umbrella stroller. The only thing I loved about my regular sized stroller was that my infant car seat would easily snap inside of it. I adored that feature!
    I also liked the lightness of the umbrella stroller and how easy it was to store.
    Mama of two beautiful boys!

Like arrows in the hand of a warrior,
    So are the children of one’s youth.
    Happy is the man who has his quiver full of them;
    ~Psalm 127:4-5a

The regular stroller and infant car seat were Graco.
    Mama of two beautiful boys!

Like arrows in the hand of a warrior,
    So are the children of one’s youth.
    Happy is the man who has his quiver full of them;
    ~Psalm 127:4-5a