Names Searched Right Now:
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    In the minority here, Oscar sounds a little old man to me. But that could be me personally. I love the rest of them! None of them are "teen mom" sounding (although my favorite teen mom named her first kid Daniel) Some like Oscar sound a little hipster to me but that's necessarily a bad thing. I used to love names that ended in inda specifically Melinda and Belinda. Now they're not my top favorites, but it's more me than the names themselves (I still like them). I do think your tastes will change a little as you get older, but that's not a bad or good thing. It's an evolving thing. You seem sweet and a bit over thinker like me. Good Luck!

Quote Originally Posted by mge28 View Post
    No way. When I think "teen mom names", I think Braylyn, Breyleigh, Raelee, Breyana, Jeidyn, etc. I wonder if anyone could tell me about my names in my signature... I know my age is there, but ignore it. lol
    Well I did see your age in signature, but if I had to guess I would have guessed like 21. There are some classic names like Robert and then there are some funky ones like Romeo and Wolf. Funky but cultured which made me come up with college or grad student. Good Luck!

Your name choices are EXCELLENT and suggest grounded maturity. Your girl name combos are supreme: gorgeous, delightful, and classy. Of the boy names, I find Samuel to be especially handsome.
    Mother of three teenagers: (1) Daniel Glen, (2) Timothy Austin, and (3) Rebecca Jane. All middle names honor family, with Jane used three generations in a row. (A second girl would have been Susanna Eve).

I don't think they sound like something a 16 year old would name a baby, however these names are on the upswing, not overly popular but getting a fair bit of attention so that might have been what that one friend meant. These are very classic name choices though and teen moms don't usually go for classic. A lot of times they go for very modern, almost made up sounding names or super tendy hippie sounding names. My sister had a little girl when she was a teenager and named her Summer Skye (hippie sounding but at least they're real names).

I think you picked some beautiful names and I wouldn't have been able to guess that you were 16 based on your choices.