Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Do you think my favourite names reflect my age?

Hello :-)

My friends and I were talking about baby makes the other day. I said the names below as ones I like, and got different reactions. One of my friends said that they are horrible, and are only for old people. She said that it would be mean to put a child through life with these names. An other friend said that they are stereotypical of a 16 year old mum (as I am 16) to use. So, I was wondering do these names reflect me being 16, and are they too old to use? Thank you so much.

Samuel Arthur
    Magdalene Pearl /Magdalena Pearl
    Oscar Henry
    Lucinda Violet

"Sam, Maggie, Ozzy, Lucy"

Thank you again :-)

I think your names a wonderful! I don't think they reflect your age very much, but that can be a good thing

PS I love how the nicknames all go together! So adorable!
    Gracie ~ Teen Berry ~ Not Expecting, Just Planning

Wonderful old fashioned names. . I don't think they reflect your ages just great names!
    Me + hubby = One prince and two little princesses <3 <3 <3. So in love with our family and our new little pink bundle!!

Your friends are crazy. Samuel Arthur, Magdalene Pearl, Oscar Henry, and Lucinda Violet are excellent names. All four names exude class and are handsome, timeless choices.
    Emily • Nineteen • United States
    ♂ | Samuel Edward George Arthur Ezra Gideon James
    ♀ | Jane Helen Anne Cora Phoebe Gwen Caroline

Compared to what a lot of young people I know are naming their babies these days, those are GREAT. They're classic, they're spelled correctly, and they'll age great.
    Setra Reign 6/22/08
    Lennox Jay 2/26/14