Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    I agree with the group here! I think it would actually be really interesting to have people post their top ten names and see if someone can guess their age range!

Yes, it sounds like your friends are jealous OR not mature. (No offense, it's just that these are great, classy names, and you seem really sophisticated and mature.)
    http://www.onceuponatimebabynames.com/
    http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9772380 (please vote!)

Due December 13, 2014 (12/13/14) It's a boy!
    Zorina, Faustine, Castalia, Vasilisa, Indrina, Calluna, Anaxandra, Hildana, Selenia, Lisandra, Satyana
    ... Alaric, Silvan, Alistair, Stellan, Rainer, Evander or Evren, Caspian, Soren, Theron, Sander, Sven

Samuel is a teen-mom name? I wish!

For a lot of people, if their grandparent or grandparents friends have certain names, it makes those names feel completely unusable because of the connection they have to an old person. I could never use the name Irene because I grew up knowing a crusty old smoker with a dozen cats named Irene. I recognize that it can be a pretty name, but the connection kills it for me.

Don't worry about bad reactions from one or two people. If everybody hates them, then maybe rethink.

But I hope you have a lot of years to consider before the choice is necessary.
    Olivia/Livia/Livy/Liv : Thessaly/Darah/Bethel : Noelle/Eve
    Benedict/Eli: Jude/Zane: Luke/Darius : Levi/Phineas/Calvin

I don't think they reflect your age, because teenagers tend to like more trendy names! I think the names you like are lovely
    First baby due on September 7, 2015!

Audrey - Beatrice - Clara - Daphne - Jane - Margaret - Susannah - Violet

August - Barnaby - Edward - Frederick - Henry - Rupert - Theodore - Walter

I think you have wonderful, classic taste and your name choices come across as having been made by someone mature and stylish. Kudos to you I say!