Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Teen mum names tend to be overly cutesy and very trendy. Your names sound like you're 35, which is good.
    Blade, MD

XY: AR
    XX: CVN

Aquila * Chrysanthe * Emmanuelle * Endellion * Ione * Jacinda * Lysandra * Melisande * Myrra * Petra * Rosamond * Seraphine * Silvana * Theophane / Blaise * Cyprian * Darius * Evander * Giles * Laurence * Lionel * Malcolm * Marius * Peregrine * Rainier

كنوز الصحراء الشرقية Hayat _ Qamar _ Sahar _ Maysan _ Iman / Altair _ Fahd _ Faraj _ Khalil _ Najid _ Rafiq _ Tariq

No way - teen moms tend to use names that are overly trendy, misspelled, on the wrong gender......these don't fall into that category at all. I think you have great taste, especially for being 16.

These are all tasteful names, especially Samuel Arthur. I think they're uncommon choices for someone your age.

Your name choices reflect the current preference for old fashioned names, regardless of the age of the parents.

You have the correct spellings, the names are not overly cutesy and they have depth and history so they age well. My verdict: your names are too sophisticated to be labelled "teen mom". They give the impression that you're a very mature 16-year-old. Do you think your friends may be a little bit jealous?
    All the best,
    Mischa.