Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Pretty Girl Names and Middle Names

We are having the most trouble coming up with a girl name that both me and hubby love. So far the ones that have made it to our short list are:

Haylee
    Lillian

I'd like to have middle names that start with the same letter as the first name ends (ex. Haylee Ever).
    Would love any suggestions for middle names for either Haylee or Lillian or any other pretty sounding names. I also love Elle and Grace but they have recently been used by friends. They have to be pretty normal names because Hubby hates any unusual names.

Naming our second boy this December
    Arlo - Dominic - Gabriel - Gray - Jude - Julian - Karl - Milo - Noah - Phineas - Ronan
    DS1 Kolbe Elias born July 2013 (first name pronounced COLE-bay)

That is a short list indeed!

Re: your middle name choices, in general picking a middle which starts with the same sound the first name ends on causes the two to blur together. Ex: Lillian Nora, said quickly, becomes Lilianora.

Hayley is a pretty name but extremely trendy-- especially 5 or so years ago. There are so many girls born with names rhyming with Hayley (Kayley, Bailey) and spelling variations (Haleigh Haley Hayley Haylee Hailee Haileigh....) that a baby Haylee would easily get lost in the crowd.

Lillian is very pretty and very dignified. You might also like:

Amaya
    Nora
    Keira
    Lana
    Annabelle
    Lucy
    Carina
    Samara
    Eva
    Alana
    Ariana
    Elissa
    Nadia
    Sierra
    Valeria
    Blade, MD

XY: Antoine Raphael
    XX: Cassia Viviane Noor

Aurea * Emmanuelle * Endellion * Fleur * Jacinda * Lysandra * Melisande * Myrrine * Rosamond * Seraphine * Sylvana * Thea * Verity / Blaise * Cyprian * Evander * Jules * Laurence * Lionel * Malcolm * Marius * Quentin * Rainier

كنوز الصحراء الشرقية Hayat _ Qamar _ Sahar _ Maysan _ Farah / Altair _ Fahd _ Faraj _ Khalil _ Tariq

I second what blade said about Haylee. I would stick with the much more classic and timeless Lillian.

Because of the consonant ending I would try to find a middle name that starts with a vowel. And because the first name is distinguished IMO you can opt for a slightly more adventurous middle if you'd like.

Lillian Angelie
    Lillian Emerald
    Lillian Alice
    Lillian Amaya
    Lillian Estella
    Lillian Ophelia
    Lillian Iris
    Lillian Isla
    Lillian Adela
    Mrs. H.
    Trying for our first.
    Boy Combos: Jack Gabriel Walker & Jonah Michael Whittaker
    David . Alexander (Andy) . Xavier . Abel . Edgar . Apollo . Thomas . Harry . Walter . Frederick

Girl Combos: Clementine Mary Theresa . Cecelia Rose Elizabeth
    Gemma . Beatrice . Vesper . Stella . Claire . Diana . Gloria . Rosemary . Winter . Georgia . Grace . Judith . Corinne

I'd just like to say that Haylee would actually be really pretty and less trendy spelled Hailey.
    | Arabella Monet | Henrietta Plum | Isolde Noor | Agatha Ruby | Marian Primrose |
    | Emma Berlin | Cressida Lilac | Jessamine Lark | Vivienne Snow | Ireland Eve |