Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Er, does this sound like a good sib set?

Frederick Grey and Eloise Julia - do they flow together??

I'm in love with Frederick Grey, but still wary on little girl... thoughts?

Re: does this sound like a good sib set?

They flow fine :)

Re: Er, does this sound like a good sib set?

Thanks Rachel!

Love Frederick and Eloise together! Perfection!

I know you love Frederick Grey but is something slightly off about the flow? Berries? If not, disregard my comment as the ramblings of a stressed and tired student cramming for exams. I think Frederick Paul or Frederick Byrd or Frederick - oh, I don't know! Leave it be...

Eloise Julia is cute, but Eloise Catherine really stands out to me as a good choice, as might Eloise Charlotte, Eloise June, Eloise Clara or something like that. Just more options!

Lemon :-)
    "Names, once they are in common use, quickly become mere sounds, their etymology being buried, like so many of the earth's marvels, beneath the dust of habit." - Salman Rushdie

Boy Combinations: Archer Solomon James, Ronan Charles Bennett, Everett Hawthorn Thomas
    Girl Combinations: Phoebe Marietta Pearl, Clara Daphne Eloise
    Other Favorites: Eliza (Eliza Wren), Juliet, Rosanna, Thea, Johanna, Jude

Quote Originally Posted by lemon
    Love Frederick and Eloise together! Perfection!

I know you love Frederick Grey but is something slightly off about the flow? Berries? If not, disregard my comment as the ramblings of a stressed and tired student cramming for exams. I think Frederick Paul or Frederick Byrd or Frederick - oh, I don't know! Leave it be...

Eloise Julia is cute, but Eloise Catherine really stands out to me as a good choice, as might Eloise Charlotte, Eloise June, Eloise Clara or something like that. Just more options!

Lemon :-)

IDK - I really do LOVE Frederick Grey. LOL :)

BUT, I agree, there is something off with Eloise Julia, but haven't found the right name that clicks with it for me. I like your suggestions, but they don't offer me the same draw... Julia doesn't either though, which is why I'm asking... o0o I don't know!

Good luck on your exams!! I'm sure you'll ace them all. :)