Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Help me love some long names!

Hello there!

Lately it's been bothering me more and more that they only boys' names I seem to love are extremely short (in letter count and syllable count). I was hoping you all could help me find some boys' names to love that are longer (both letter-wise and syllable count) based on some names I DO love.

Long boys' names I like: Alexander (the only one I love), Gabriel, Nicholas, and Nathaniel
    Short names I like: Owen, Mark, Evan, Adam, Ryan, Ian, Jack, Connor, Caleb, and Cole.

I would love some suggestions of 3-4 (or longer) syllable names, preferably with more letters (though I guess that's not as important). As you can see I do have a pretty common, "plain" and classic taste in names - but still with some spunk today, so I'd like to stick with names in that general style. Thanks in advanced!
    Last edited by jess0044; February 1st, 2013 at 10:58 AM.

listography.com/JessicaRoseSays

Alexander Owen ~ Patrick Thomas ~ Jeremy Shea ~ Nolan Jack ~ Conor Arlo ~ Evan Daniel ~ Samuel Mark
    Nora ~ Claire ~ Stella ~ Maura ~ Madeleine ~ Violet ~ Victoria ~ Ava ~ Gabrielle ~ Leah ~ Soleil

Based on your taste, it seems you'd like Harrison, Jefferson, and maybe Gallagher.

Anderson or Chancellor might do it for you as you could have Anders or Chance, which also fits your short style. Evander and Coleman are also expansions from your short name list. Maverick could be Mark too.

-And adding Nathaniel (Thane or Nate), Benedict (Ben), Jonathan (Nate), and Dominic (Nic) based on your style.

I have a Paul, Mark, and James. So I like short names too. The 3-syllable names that have made it to my list are Nicholas, Gabriel, Jonathan, and Benjamin.
    Mom to Paul, Clare, Mark, Katharine, James, and Andrew
    Future girl: Grace Elizabeth
    Future boy: Peter, Thomas, or Isaac

Jameson could work. Then you could have James as a nn to fit your short name thing. (don't worry I have a thing for long girls names lol)

Here's a list of a few I thought would also work:
    Abraham
    Adrien
    Alastair
    Anthony
    Augustus
    Broderick (nn's could be Rick, Brody, Derick)
    Christopher
    Damian
    Dominick
    Donovan
    Elijah
    Forrester
    Hamilton
    Isaiah
    Jeremiah
    Jericho
    Joshua
    Killian
    Leander
    Lexington
    Lysander
    Macallister
    Malachi
    Marcellus
    Matthias
    Maverick
    Montgomery
    Napoleon
    Nathaniel
    Nehemiah
    Nicodemus
    Othello
    Patricio
    Remington
    Sebastian
    Salvatore
    Santiago
    Sullivan
    Theodore
    Timothy
    Valentino
    Zachariah
    Girls:
    Brenna, Coraline, Cordelia, Elodie, Francesca, Gianna, Helena, Ingrid, Margaret, Marilyn

Boys:
    Alaric, Griffon, Ivan, Joesph, Kenneth, Lucian, Nero, Orion, Phillip, Samson