Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    I call my boyfriend Beau every now and then... it means "handsome" and it is very masculine. I'm saying a definite no.
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

I agree with the above posters. Beau is a masculine adjective in French (counterpart to "belle"), so it seems weird to use it for a girl, especially with the added meaning of a male suitor. Not to mention, Beau as a first name has a bit of a cowboy feel to it. Bo would be okay as a nickname, for Bonnie, Bonita, Bozena...

From the names you posted, I like Wren Hazel Rose and Quinn Hazel Rose.
    Miriam ~ Helena ~ Estella ~ Beatrice ~ Anastasia ~ Alice ~ Marilla ~ Sarah
    Paul ~ Wesley ~ Walter ~ Edmund ~ Isaac ~ Abram ~ Gabriel

Trying for baby#1
    Avatar: Nathan Altman, Portrait of Anna Akhmatova

Beau is not a name for a girl. It is well-known that it means "handsome" in the French language. It's why "belle" is so popular in the girl name world - it means beautiful.
    Beau is great for a boy. A girl? NO.
    ♂ Ellis Christopher / Asher Estlin / Seth Joshua / Gordon Thomas / Russell Joseph ♂
    ♀ Marilyn Kay / Joanna Kathryn / Tessa Diane / Nola Elaine / Christine Ruby ♀

We would not spell Beau the same for a girl. I do not like the B.O. association with that particular spelling and I have not fell in love with any of the longer versions like Isabeau. Suggestions?

What about Bow? as in "tie a bow in your hair"

I agree with the others that on it's own it's assumed to be masculine. Though I also agree that it does have a slightly feminine feel.

What about doing a double-barreled name with -Bow. Anna-Bow, Ivy-Bow, Sara-Bow, Clara-Bow, Ava-Bow, etc.
    I think I could get behind something like that.
    Olivia/Livia/Livy/Liv : Thessaly/Darah/Bethel : Noelle/Eve
    Benedict/Eli: Jude/Zane: Luke/Darius : Levi/Phineas/Calvin