View Poll Results: Which is your fav?
- 40. You may not vote on this poll
Multiple Choice Poll.
Results 1 to 5 of 12
January 30th, 2013 04:30 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Oct 2012
Boys' Names are hard - suggestions please!
For some reason I don't have as many boys' names that I love as I do girls. Anyone have any suggestions? I tend to like grounded, historic, not popular but not weird, names that have great NN's and ones that sound manly and not wussy. Here's what I have right now:
1. Declan - This has been my top FAV because I love that it's a solid name with the great NN of Dex!
2. Archer - I like that this name grows well with a kid. He can be known as Archie growing up then for adulthood and work Archer.
3. Gideon - I love this one but wish I could think of a good NN for it
6. Dexter - On the fence about this one for a FN
7. Ezra - Probably only use it for a MN
8. Tate - probably only use this as a MN
Name Combos I love: