Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

If you were a celebrity...?

If you were a celeb and you could name your baby any name (or not name) you wanted what would you choose?

I came across a blog, unfortunately I can't remember the name of it, and it was of a mother with three girls, Pilot, Penn and Poet, the reasons that she called her childen these names were because her and her husband did not know people with these names and they wanted their children to become their own people.
    If you had the courage what would you name your children?

Just thought it would be fun

I'd probably use my two guilty pleasure names as first names: Zenobia and Leander. Both are possible middles though
    Lucky I'm in love with my best friend... 6/9/07

Margot Helen
    Ingrid Naomi
    Zelda Irene

Gwyneth*Thea*Portia*Rosalind*Thalia

Ephraim Charles
    Linus Arthur
    Cedric Jame

Conrad*Leander*Cormac*Leopold*Casimir*Augustin*Sil as*Dexter*Alasdair

My name choices wouldn't change JUST because I was a celebrity. I would choose names off my list although I'm sure they would get less weird looks if I was a celeb.
    August John//Skandar Finn/Albert Igor/Samson Hugo/Dorothea Nim/Rani Jemima/Eimear Cosette/Olwen Eliora
    Julia Robin/Margo Milena/Nadia Willow/Primrose Iola/Cosmea Ruth/Emeline Hope/Ottilie Rowena/Miriam Celeste

Well...I named my daughter Leonie which I guess is weird enough for some. I have some names I don't have the guts to use...like Io is one that I love but wouldn't use. Probably not even if I were a celebrity!

I don't think it would change too much. But just for fun, I'd go with Lavender Bria for a girl and Zephyrus Orion for a boy
    Girls:
    Brenna, Coraline, Cordelia, Elodie, Francesca, Gianna, Helena, Ingrid, Margaret, Marilyn

Boys:
    Alaric, Griffon, Ivan, Joesph, Kenneth, Lucian, Nero, Orion, Phillip, Samson