Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Alice's brother

Alice's brother

Hello nameberries,

We're expecting our second child, a boy, and need some help coming up with a name, suddenly all the names we liked seem a bit "meh" so we need new suggestions.

We love our daughter's name Alice because it is pretty, classic and is familiar but underused, we don't want our kids having to spell and explain their names but at the same time we don't want them to be one of twenty with the same name in their class. Ideally it should work in both French and English too...

Please please help, we feel so uninspired...

Thanks in advance!

I know an Alice with a brother Jacob.
    Phoebe Eliza Grace arrived after 2 Years of IVF

Alice and Henry (Henry is very popular right now though, it ruins the name a bit for me but it sounds great with Alice nonetheless)
    Alice and Louis (the endings might be too similar but I actually know siblings with these names and I think it sounds great)
    Alice and James (sounds just lovely together, I don't know what there numbers are on James and how popular it is right now though)
    Alice and Arthur (don't know how much you like sibsets with matching first letters?)
    Alice and Albert (names might be too similar, but Albert is good in French as well as English)
    Alice and Nicolas/Nicholas (Nicolas being more of a French spelling, they sound pretty good together)

Good luck!
    Zelia • Twenty • Film, history and royalty connoisseur • I have a personal blog and one about royalty
    Exporting beautiful old Danish names, exotic Greenlandic names and Greenlandic sibling names
    Henry Ásgeirr Edmund • Amaury Charles Fyodor "Theo" • Alexander Adelin Lórien "Sasha" • Asa Edouard Ivik
    Cosima Ingrid Zenobia "Mimi" • Matilda Ivalo Galadriel "Tilda" • Gaia Margaret Undómiel • Asta Catherine Françoise "Shazza"

I have an Alice and her brother is Truman

I also love, Oliver, Conrad and Theodore.

babynamelover.wordpress.com