Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    My apologies! I just fixed my mistake. Sorry, English isn't my first language. I meant 2nd and 3rd child. I love Gender-Bender names. My mother's name is Maria Frances and Zach's father's name is Felix George. We do so love the names Maria and Felix. We aren't sure about using them though.

Quote Originally Posted by irmgard+theodorian View Post
    So, you have two children already. What's your other child name? It's easier to choose names if we know all your children's names.

Is your husband from Germany? Because Zachary is quite a strange name for a German. What an interesting choices his parents have made!

Congratulations on having an intelligent daughter. Do you prefer male names for daughters? Knowing your overall style will really help us to help you choose future names.

My apologies! I just fixed my mistake. Sorry, English isn't my first language. I meant 2nd and 3rd child. I love Gender-Bender names. My mother's name is Maria Frances and Zach's father's name is Felix George. We do so love the names Maria and Felix. We aren't sure about using them though.

Quote Originally Posted by east93 View Post
    Definitely this!
    Do you want to honor anyone in your family? Do you like gender-bender names?
    Gender bender names are so interesting! Like our little Noah, she loves her name. She makes up songs about it, such a silly girl

Wow, these are all great names. Zach loves all of the boy choices. I'm rally into Milo, Kellen, and Olivier!
    The girl ones Zach and I both love all the girl names. Ah! I'm trying to find a name I don't love to narrow it down but it's so hard! Haha.

Loic et Anais...
    Anais et Noelie
    Loic et Mathis
    Marie and Felix are definitely usable, but Marie seems a bit too common. Felix is super cute

I really like Felix & Beatrice together for boy/girl twins since they both have the same meaning
    Last edited by lilysong; January 29th, 2013 at 04:01 PM.
    Mommy to John Alexander & 3 furbabies; Maggie the dog, Rex & Bella the wannabe lions

Current favourites: girls -Eliana [Bronwen, Joy, Claire, Irene], Leora [Irene, Bronwen, Bronwyn], Sarah Elise, Anna Charlotte, Adelaide, Phoebe, Kathryn, Elizabeth, Anastasia, Celeste, Astrid, Beatrix, Lucy
    boys: Callum, Arthur [Paul or William], Nathaniel, Samuel, Zachary, Elijah