Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Twins? Winning? Twinning!

Hey guys! This is Emma and Zachary (Zach) Klaus.

We are in our mid twenties and expecting our second and third child. We also have a daughter who is three. Her name is Noah June. We call her JuneBug. She's very explorative and she is fluent in 3 languages. She speaks English (we live in America), her daddy speaks to her in only German and I speak to her in French only. (or at least we try to do this). It's a very, very, very tough job not to "break character" and speak to her in English. So far we are doing very well.

Anyways, that was some background info on our family. We are looking for twin names. We are keeping the genders of our new babies a secret to you all and ourselves. Zach (hubby) thinks that his little "troops" are going to bring in the boys he's been dreaming of. So we want to see if he is oh so right, or oh so wrong. Both Zach and I will be monitoring what you all say.

AS FAR AS NAMES GO: We would like maybe French or German names? If not that, something that just has a great flow to it. ANYTHING GOES! Help us please? I'm due in a couple of months! Thanks you all!

Zach, Emma and Noah (JuneBug!)
    Last edited by zachandemma; January 29th, 2013 at 01:52 PM.

Oh my! You two sound adorable and congrats on already having an intelligent little Noah! She sounds like a dream. Maybe you all could do names and then the French/German variations?

Emily = Amalie (French Variation) Those kinds of names. Do you guys have any favorites yet? Are you into the twins having names starting with the same letters? I need some hints to get started with!!

However, if you're looking for some names that go great with Noah's:

Clark(e)
    Samuel
    Michael
    Adam
    Eve
    Eva
    Evie
    Luke
    Christopher
    Jenna
    Jenessa
    Carolie
    Kyle
    Cody
    Cory

I just threw out names on the top of my head! I'll come back with more later. Like I said earlier, tips would help!!

So, you have two children already. What's your other child name? It's easier to choose names if we know all your children's names.

Is your husband from Germany? Because Zachary is quite a strange name for a German. What an interesting choices his parents have made!

Congratulations on having an intelligent daughter. Do you prefer male names for daughters? Knowing your overall style will really help us to help you choose future names.

~lucy reine~
    ~ celestine eira ~ mary simona ~ elizabeth echo "ellie" ~ eleanor maeve "lena" ~ vivienne isla ~ celia matilda "cici" ~ catherine aiko "rin" ~ elsa verity ~
    ~ jasper red ~ evander lachlan 'evan'~ kai nicholas ~ ezra link ~ avery thomas ~ michael satoshi "mischa" ~ finn jeremias ~ ezekiel hayden ~ alexander rowan "sacha" ~
    guilty pleasures
    ~ tisiphone aria ~ alecto elpis ~ miya lucida ~ addison matteo ~ corinthian tidus ~

Quote Originally Posted by irmgard+theodorian View Post
    So, you have two children already. What's your other child name? It's easier to choose names if we know all your children's names.

Is your husband from Germany? Because Zachary is quite a strange name for a German. What an interesting choices his parents have made!

Congratulations on having an intelligent daughter. Do you prefer male names for daughters? Knowing your overall style will really help us to help you choose future names.
    Definitely this!
    Do you want to honor anyone in your family? Do you like gender-bender names?
    Laurel - 21 - Aries - Slytherin - University of Toronto