Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 5 of 11

Hybrid View

  1. #1

    Can I delete my nameberry account to open up a new one?

    I dont want to leave nameberry by any means but I want to change my account name. I dont have another email account so opening up an entire new account while this one is still open is impossible unless I get a new email account. Does this make sense?

    I want to delete my nameberry account so I can open up a new account with the email address I have already. Someone help please! Is it even possible?
    Married to the man of my dreams and trying for our first child

  2. #3
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,091
    AFAIK the answer is no. One thing you could do is make a fake email account, then change the email for this nameberry account to the fake one. You can just let them both die in internet heaven. Then start a new nameberry with your real email account. I don't know that it would work, but I don't see why not.
    Artemis Willow ☀ Cordelia Avalon ☀ Isabeau Forest ☀ Isadora Nightingale ☀ Lorelei Ondine ☀ Lyra Snow ☀ Pandora Everild ☀ Tabitha Eilonwy ☀ Thisbe Wildrose ☀ Thora Silmarien
    Caspian Wilder ☀ Conrad Elessar ☀ Damian Sparrow ☀ Desmond Thorn ☀ Evander Hart ☀ Everett Ward ☀ Gwydion Alaric ☀ Malachi Bjorn ☀ Peregrine Llyr ☀ Theodore Winter


    writing a novel and preparing for the baby making
    our two furbabies: Sebastian & Oleander

  3. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    2,489
    Quote Originally Posted by redwoodfey View Post
    AFAIK the answer is no. One thing you could do is make a fake email account, then change the email for this nameberry account to the fake one. You can just let them both die in internet heaven. Then start a new nameberry with your real email account. I don't know that it would work, but I don't see why not.
    I'm not sure if it would work or not, but I love the idea of unused accounts dying in internet heaven.
    -Athena

    Top Girls: Under Construction

    Top Boys: Under Construction

  4. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    2,345
    Quote Originally Posted by aj_bear View Post
    I'm not sure if it would work or not, but I love the idea of unused accounts dying in internet heaven.
    I have a picture of lots of clouds and coloured wires. And birds singing-their song is Wifi. Spiders webs are electric wires and weird scaly creatures eat the unwanted files and accounts. Yes my brain is weird.
    Last edited by whirligig; January 29th, 2013 at 01:01 PM. Reason: typo
    August John//Skandar Finn/Albert Igor/Samson Hugo/Dorothea Nim/Rani Jemima/Eimear Cosette/Olwen Eliora
    Julia Robin/Margo Milena/Nadia Willow/Primrose Iola/Cosmea Ruth/Emeline Hope/Ottilie Rowena/Miriam Celeste

  5. #9
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,091
    That's how I've always imagined it. There are so many accounts I've simply let fizzle away over the years. They drift around out there, bumping into the other dead accounts. So many dead accounts!

    Quote Originally Posted by whirligig View Post
    I have a picture of lots of clouds and coloured wires. And birds singing-their song is Wifi. Spiders webs are electric wires and weird scaly creatures eat the unwanted files and accounts. Yes my brain is weird.
    Yes, this! Have you ever read Charles de Lint's "Spirits in the Wires"? It's not one of my favorite of his, but it was rather interesting. Saskia is a woman who claims to have been born from a website called Wordwood. If your brain is weird and you haven't read it, you should check it out. Or really, anything of his. He wrote urban fantasy before urban fantasy turned into badass vampire/werewolf/witch/fairy woman turned detective. He also has some great character names in his books.
    Artemis Willow ☀ Cordelia Avalon ☀ Isabeau Forest ☀ Isadora Nightingale ☀ Lorelei Ondine ☀ Lyra Snow ☀ Pandora Everild ☀ Tabitha Eilonwy ☀ Thisbe Wildrose ☀ Thora Silmarien
    Caspian Wilder ☀ Conrad Elessar ☀ Damian Sparrow ☀ Desmond Thorn ☀ Evander Hart ☀ Everett Ward ☀ Gwydion Alaric ☀ Malachi Bjorn ☀ Peregrine Llyr ☀ Theodore Winter


    writing a novel and preparing for the baby making
    our two furbabies: Sebastian & Oleander

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •