Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Lol, that is funny!
    Ttc a baby brother or sister for Luther Wolf!

That's how I've always imagined it. There are so many accounts I've simply let fizzle away over the years. They drift around out there, bumping into the other dead accounts. So many dead accounts!

Quote Originally Posted by whirligig View Post
    I have a picture of lots of clouds and coloured wires. And birds singing-their song is Wifi. Spiders webs are electric wires and weird scaly creatures eat the unwanted files and accounts. Yes my brain is weird.
    Yes, this! Have you ever read Charles de Lint's "Spirits in the Wires"? It's not one of my favorite of his, but it was rather interesting. Saskia is a woman who claims to have been born from a website called Wordwood. If your brain is weird and you haven't read it, you should check it out. Or really, anything of his. He wrote urban fantasy before urban fantasy turned into badass vampire/werewolf/witch/fairy woman turned detective. He also has some great character names in his books.
    Considering...
    Cordelia Eilonwy Snow ● Evadne Undomiel Snow ● Isabeau Sophronia Blanche ● Lorelei Nimue Ondine
    Pandora Vivienne Swan ● Thisbe Octavia Wildrose ● Thora Ilythia Swan

●●● ●●● ●●●
    Caspian Ithuriel Wilder ● Damian Rainer Sparrow ● Evander Ithuriel Sol
    Gwydion Alaric Hart ● Malachi Tristan Bjorn ● Phineas Robin Blaise ● Theodore Peregrine Llyr

our furbabies: Sebastian & Oleander

Hello, I am new to Nameberry. Long time lurker and first time account holder. I realized that I've spelled my username wrong. Is there any way to fix that?

Quote Originally Posted by anuthriuminvidia View Post
    Hello, I am new to Nameberry. Long time lurker and first time account holder. I realized that I've spelled my username wrong. Is there any way to fix that?
    nope, there's no way to change it, or else I would too. my username connects me to a person I am no longer speaking to...awkward.
    Anastasia, Tessa, Marina, Stella
    Connor, Rhett, Corbin, Grayson

Um, is there a reason you can't just PM Pam or Linda and ask them to change your username?
    Melissa, Mama to Oscar Leopold.

http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9653103