Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Can I delete my nameberry account to open up a new one?

I dont want to leave nameberry by any means but I want to change my account name. I dont have another email account so opening up an entire new account while this one is still open is impossible unless I get a new email account. Does this make sense?

I want to delete my nameberry account so I can open up a new account with the email address I have already. Someone help please! Is it even possible?
    Married to the man of my dreams and trying for our first child

AFAIK the answer is no. One thing you could do is make a fake email account, then change the email for this nameberry account to the fake one. You can just let them both die in internet heaven. Then start a new nameberry with your real email account. I don't know that it would work, but I don't see why not.
    Considering...
    Cordelia Eilonwy Snow ● Evadne Undomiel Snow ● Isabeau Jane Sophronia ● Lorelei Nimue Ondine
    Pandora Vivienne Swan ● Thisbe Octavia Wildrose ● Thora Ilythia Swan

●●● ●●● ●●●
    Caspian Ithuriel Wilder ● Damian Rainer Sparrow ● Evander Ithuriel Sol
    Gwydion Alaric Hart ● Malachi Tristan Bjorn ● Phineas Robin Blaise ● Theodore Peregrine Llyr

our furbabies: Sebastian & Oleander

Quote Originally Posted by redwoodfey View Post
    AFAIK the answer is no. One thing you could do is make a fake email account, then change the email for this nameberry account to the fake one. You can just let them both die in internet heaven. Then start a new nameberry with your real email account. I don't know that it would work, but I don't see why not.
    I'm not sure if it would work or not, but I love the idea of unused accounts dying in internet heaven.
    -Athena

Top Girls: Under Construction

Top Boys: Under Construction

Haha I would love that too! I may try it. I wonder though if it will let me because I think it needs a confirmation code or something that is sent to the e-mail, but I may give it a shot!
    Married to the man of my dreams and trying for our first child

Quote Originally Posted by aj_bear View Post
    I'm not sure if it would work or not, but I love the idea of unused accounts dying in internet heaven.
    I have a picture of lots of clouds and coloured wires. And birds singing-their song is Wifi. Spiders webs are electric wires and weird scaly creatures eat the unwanted files and accounts. Yes my brain is weird.
    Last edited by whirligig; January 29th, 2013 at 01:01 PM. Reason: typo
    Please contribute to the Nameberry Combination Charts by adding your names to this thread. I would really appreciate your help! http://http://nameberry.com/nametalk...tistics/page19