Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Isobel would be the "trendy," popular name that I like. But I prefer this spelling to the usual Isabelle or Isabel. I'm not sure if it would cause pronunciation issues or not... As for a guilty pleasure, Allison. Most berries hate a name with the -son ending to be used on a girl. But the Alli- prefix makes it sound so girly and feminine to me.
    Crushes: Casper & Isobel.

Quote Originally Posted by lovejaybayy View Post
    Isobel would be the "trendy," popular name that I like. But I prefer this spelling to the usual Isabelle or Isabel. I'm not sure if it would cause pronunciation issues or not... As for a guilty pleasure, Allison. Most berries hate a name with the -son ending to be used on a girl. But the Alli- prefix makes it sound so girly and feminine to me.

Isobel and Allison are so not trendy. Isobel is a legit spelling variation, not made -up and Allison has literally been around for ages and has been popular for a long time and probably continue to be. Besides, Allison does not come from the same stock as the other -son names, it came about as a pet form of Alice.

The trendy names that I love are Chloe, Isabelle, and Tessa. My guilty pleasures are Philomena, Francine, Wilhelmina and Theresa.

Quote Originally Posted by flick View Post
    Isobel and Allison are so not trendy. Isobel is a legit spelling variation, not made -up and Allison has literally been around for ages and has been popular for a long time and probably continue to be. Besides, Allison does not come from the same stock as the other -son names, it came about as a pet form of Alice.
    Thanks! That makes me feel much better about them, then. (: Maybe they'll get added to the list now.
    Crushes: Casper & Isobel.

I love Allison! Probably more dated at this point.

Elle is lovely
    Olivia
    Rose
    Vivian
    Willa
    Isla

A lot are pretty. Popular for a reason!