Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dantea View Post
    It is but see, the thing with the juniors is several of these people have told me "Oh, why don't you do a junior?" >.< No.

I could say Thomasina Thomas :P or something. That's funny >.<

Now with this girl, she won't take that. I'm serious everyone, she's my stalker. She thinks she's madly in love with me and wants everything about our lives to be the same. It's weird and she bothers me. She's already asked me twice this morning on facebook what the names are. O_O

Uhh I have one of those & she's my SIL!

And she DID steal my baby name!

Now I wish I had said "Oh you're not waiting to meet the baby?" Cause I feel like she would've scrambled to be like, "oh yeah of course I am"

You could always make up something that feels like one of those names that you SHOULD like but just don't

Yes, I am definitely the name person and people ask me for advice all the time on their names, and now that I'm naming one, they want to know, but I don't want to hear the ugly remarks Damien and Persephone are likely to get.

Oh yea, she's very creepy. Last we hung out and she told me she was madly in love with me and wanted a relationship and her husband didn't care, I spent several hours insulting her in every way I could think (including going into the dreaded, "You're kids have stupid names and everyone thinks your stupid for naming them that" area) and she said "So when can we hang out again"

Oh with her I might just need to say "I was seriously thinking about Jasyn after that character in that romance novel." Which is her sons name and she named him after a felon in a romance novel. Maybe that'll shut her up.
    Mother, Hellenic Pagan Priestess, and Resident Greek name expert ^_^ Call me Dantea or Remy

http://covertocoverediting.webs.com/ -- Editing services available for cheap.

Proud Mama to:
    Persephone Elysia Willow -- June 5th 2013
    TTC #2 by Christmas 2014

Quote Originally Posted by dantea View Post
    Last we hung out and she told me she was madly in love with me and wanted a relationship and her husband didn't care, I spent several hours insulting her in every way I could think (including going into the dreaded, "You're kids have stupid names and everyone thinks your stupid for naming them that" area) and she said "So when can we hang out again"
    Why are you giving her the time of day? I would cut her off so fast!
    Auntie to Connor Douglas (June 2012) & Parker Isabella (Oct 2013)

~*Ariadne*Celeste*Esmé*Deirdre*Linnéa*~
    ~*Cian*Everett*Julian*Soren*Theodore*~

My full list here. Please comment and I'll comment on yours
    I believe that maturity has more to do with what types of experiences you've had and what you've learned from them and less to do with how many birthdays you've celebrated.

(Not currently expecting or TTC)

Quote Originally Posted by ozdust View Post
    Why are you giving her the time of day? I would cut her off so fast!
    Her mom is friends with my mom and my mom is worried about her son. So my mom has obligated me to keep an eye on her and Jasyn on facebook for any obvious signs of abuse. We need proof before we can take legal actions against her because even though we have proof o neglect, they live in a small town and the cops are pretty unwilling to do anything unless there's physical abuse. So, despite my personal feelings towards her, I'm sticking in there for the kids sake. I'll cut her off as soon as the baby is safe.
    Mother, Hellenic Pagan Priestess, and Resident Greek name expert ^_^ Call me Dantea or Remy

http://covertocoverediting.webs.com/ -- Editing services available for cheap.

Proud Mama to:
    Persephone Elysia Willow -- June 5th 2013
    TTC #2 by Christmas 2014

Tell her some names that were on your list, but you tossed them aside for one reason or another and will never use them. Make her think that's what the baby's name really will be.
    Crushes: Casper & Isobel.