Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Can't Let Go...

Love Fiametta! That would be #1. Fiametta, #2. Arcadia, #3. Circe, #4. Calypso, #5. Alcyone1 All very beautiful! Good Luck!
    Mama to the Beautiful - Evelyn Francine Alia and the Handsome Isaac Francis Azriel

1. of the standouts for me since your earlier lists. I love the balance of down-to-earth ease of pronunciation with a rare almost mystical feel. I just love this choice for you.
    2. Illyria
    3. Calypso
    4. Circe
    5. Gwenllian

top choice is Ceridwen (why only for a snow girl?)

Mum to Mousie, Foo, Bumptious and Pudding.

1: Niniane
    2: Alcyone
    3: Fiammetta
    4: Illyria
    5: Arcadia (but Calypso and Hespera are also gorgeous, I had a hard time landing on just one!)

Gwenllian is too complicated, Circe has a little too much baggage and I'm just not fond of the emphasized GA sound of Morgana, and it seems a little plain next to your other choices.

RUE - Rosemary Una Everild / River Ulysses Edmund
    ELM - Eulalie Loreto Maeve / Emrys Ludovic Moor
    FAE - Ferelith Audra Eyre / Finlo Amias Ever
    OWL - Ophelia Wren Leonie / Oriel Winter Laszlo
    DOE - Dagny Ostara Echo

Idunn Lovisa + Liva Leonor + Tora Ofelia + Rosa Everild + Signe Soleia + Frøya Vivendel + Mari Ellisiv + Bjørk Alvilde
    Iver Immanuel + Olai Lavrans + Bo Alvarin + Ravn Ambros + Emre Johannes + Nor Eindride + Vilje Valentin + Trygg ?

London, England
    raptreverie: Hmm, the reasons they've been in and out are mostly comments on pronunciation issues... Alcyone is one of my biggest loves, I get such a strong sensation of what this girl would be like. Also one of my favourite paintings and stories.

lineska: I agree about Hespera, I absolutely love it. My sister said so many horrible things about this at christmas, it's good to hear nice things!

malk: The combo is Ceridwen Chione Solenne, feels like a frosty pale sunny twinkling snow day.

dearest: I think I agree with you. Also, how do you think these names would work in Norwegian? Need to think about that as well...

Thanks for your opinions everyone!
    My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014