Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

My First Baby Name Game!!!

I guess I'll take a stab at this baby name game thing...seems fun!

You marry the love of your life and honeymoon in Paris.
    What is his name? My Choice: Austen Roald
    What is your name? My Choice: Melanie Violet

When you return home you discover you are pregnant with identical twin girls!! You want their first names to start with the same letter but not be too matchy. You want their middle names to have to do with your trip to France.
    My Choices:
    1. Calista nn Calla Paris
    2. Cerena France

When the twins are two you and your husband want more children. However, you cannot get pregnant. You turn to artificial fertilization and become pregnant with sextuplets! Four girls and two boys, born on Christmas Day. Your husband wants their first names to start with A, B, C, D, E, and F, according to their birth order. You want their middle names to have to do with Christmas because of their birthday. (When doing this you can choose which two are the boys and which four are the girls.)
    My Choices:
    Baby A: Asher Noel
    Baby B: Briella nn Bree Natasha
    Baby C: Celeste nn Seeley Ivy
    Baby D: Dasha Paloma
    Baby E: Eliza Wynter
    Baby F: Filip Nicholas

When the twins are five and the sextuplets three, you and your husband decide to try for another son. You use artificial fertilization again and instead of one boy wind up with four girls--quadruplets! You make their first names whatever you want and their middle names either word or virtue names.
    My Choices:
    1. Lydia Bliss
    2. Aalia Night
    3. Rose nn Rosy Ever
    4. Willow Haven

Your doctor tells you that you can't have any more children, but your husband really wants one more son. So when the twins are eight, the sextuplets six, and the quadruplets three, you and your husband fly to Brazil to adopt. There you immediately find and fall in love with a set of beautiful triplets, two girls and a boy. You take them home to join your family and make their first names all start with the same letter. You make their middle names have to do with their Brazilian heritage.
    My Choices:
    1. Sophia Agueda
    2. Stella Luzia
    3. Saje Javier

Have fun with fifteen kids!

Re: My First Baby Name Game!!!

What is his name? My Choice: Victor Reginald
    What is your name? My Choice: Ziska Georgina (Ziska is German for Frances)

When you return home you discover you are pregnant with identical twin girls!! You want their first names to start with the same letter but not be too matchy. You want their middle names to have to do with your trip to France.
    My Choices:
    1. Zelenka Mer
    2. Zinnia Fleur

When the twins are two you and your husband want more children. However, you cannot get pregnant. You turn to artificial fertilization and become pregnant with sextuplets! Four girls and two boys, born on Christmas Day. Your husband wants their first names to start with A, B, C, D, E, and F, according to their birth order. You want their middle names to have to do with Christmas because of their birthday. (When doing this you can choose which two are the boys and which four are the girls.)
    My Choices:
    Baby A: Andrea Mae (Mae is a form of Mary)
    Baby B: Bianca Stella (Stella means "star")
    Baby C: Chester Journey (journey to Bethlehem)
    Baby D: Dahlia Rachel (Rachel means "ewe")
    Baby E: Eloise Angel
    Baby F: Frederick Fyodor (Theodore means "gift of God")

When the twins are five and the sextuplets three, you and your husband decide to try for another son. You use artificial fertilization again and instead of one boy wind up with four girls--quadruplets! You make their first names whatever you want and their middle names either word or virtue names.
    My Choices:
    1. Melina Sky
    2. Isadora Blue
    3. Cecily Forest
    4. Imogen Tulip

Your doctor tells you that you can't have any more children, but your husband really wants one more son. So when the twins are eight, the sextuplets six, and the quadruplets three, you and your husband fly to Brazil to adopt. There you immediately find and fall in love with a set of beautiful triplets, two girls and a boy. You take them home to join your family and make their first names all start with the same letter. You make their middle names have to do with their Brazilian heritage.
    My Choices:
    1. Carmen Teresina
    2. Ruby Vitoria
    3. Javier Santos

His name: Colin Everett
    My name: Brooke Katherine

Jolie Rose
    Fleur Elaia

Adriele Ivy
    Bryden Christopher
    Carsen Nicholas
    Dylan Noelle
    Emi Ruth
    Felicity December
    My Choices:
    Rae Joylynn
    Calinne Hope "Calie"
    Shae Grace
    Halinne Faith "Halie"

Ian Juan
    Isabelle Alexandre
    Ivie Aliane

My kids are: Jolie, Fleur, Adriele, Bryden,Carsen, Dylan, Emi, Felicity,Rae, Shae,Calie, Halie,Ian,Isabelle, and Ivie

What is his name? My Choice: Michael Shane
    What is your name? My Choice: Samantha Lynn

My Choices:
    1. Olivia Paris
    2. Ophelia Frances

My Choices:
    Baby A: Austin Nicholas
    Baby B: Bentley Clause
    Baby C: Candace Eve
    Baby D: Danielle Ivy
    Baby E: Evelyn Holly
    Baby F: Faye Snow

My Choices:
    1. Yelina Grace
    2. Jessa Faith
    3. Liberty Hope
    4. Ravine Patience

My Choices:
    1. Madison Brazil
    2. Manda Brazil
    3. Mason Brazil

Have fun with fifteen kids!

I have: Olivia, Ophelia, Austin, Bentley, Candace, Danielle, Evelyn, Faye, Yelina, Jessa, Liberty, Ravine, Madison, Manda, & Mason! :)