Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Without knowing your other children's names, I would be drawn to Peter Nicholas, Timothy (though not Ronan), Daniel (though not Brogan) and Lucas (though not Julien).

However with your children's names of Isaiah Gabriel and Zachariah Xavier, I think Noah is the first name that fits best.

I'm not keen on Noah Lawrence though... I much prefer Noah TImothy or Noah Daniel.

Good luck and please keep us posted!

Thank you all so much for replying.

@Southern.Maple I do think those names have a certain thing to them, nfortunately my husband nixed Hugh and Ronan but he does love Caleb Augustine.

@nkethdy I want to continue the -ah ending but I didn't want it to become my go to and because of my OCD tendencies I have to follow the pattern that has been created and I was really proud that I was able to back away slightly from that particular criteria.

@opalmoon and Lori Johnson Like I said above there is a pattern, the first initial of the first name is two letters down in the alphabet from the first letter of the middle name so the first letter of the middle name has to stay but the name itself can go.
    Mom to Isaiah Gabriel (4/26/06), Zachariah Xavier (2/4/10), Obadiah Malachi (2/9/11, angel), Theodore Ronan (8/24/12, angel)

DH Top Choices:
    Boys: Abner Moses, Elijah Sebastien, Silas Finnian, Tobias Owen
    Girls: Seraphina Rose, Abigail Rose, Aurelia Seraphina

Smile

Thanks for clarifying what you meant about the pattern you describe - that full sentence doesn't appear in your first post, so I had no idea what you meant by what one can read there.

In that case my pick would be one of the following:

Noah Lucas
    Nathaniel Lucas (love this one, personally!)
    Timothy Raphael / Rafael
    Daniel Benedict
    Levi Jethro
    Lucas Jeremiah
    Tobias Reuben

Hope this is slightly more help - good luck! :-)

I like Lucas Julian and Noah Lawrence

Quote Originally Posted by aimzright4 View Post
    This is my current list of boys names, sorry it is so long, and although I do have middle names I want to see what other people think and if there are any other options out there that I haven't found. Any suggestions for middle names, or firsts, that I haven't found that you think would go well would be great. I prefer biblical and saint names for boys and unfortunately my husband is not a fan of completely out there names, hence the pretty popular choices.

Caleb Augustine
    Cyrus Abraham
    Daniel Brogan
    Elijah Conrad
    Ethan Cyrus
    Ezra Charles
    Jonah Henry
    Jonathan Hugh
    Lucas Julien
    Malachi Kieran
    Micah Kilian
    Moses Kenan
    Noah Lawrence
    Peter Nicholas
    Silas Quentin
    Thomas Roman
    Timothy Ronan
    Tobias Raymond

The order of the names is set in stone and the middle names have to start with the beggining of that current

Quote Originally Posted by opalmoon View Post
    Thanks for clarifying what you meant about the pattern you describe - that full sentence doesn't appear in your first post, so I had no idea what you meant by what one can read there.

In that case my pick would be one of the following:

Noah Lucas
    Nathaniel Lucas (love this one, personally!)
    Timothy Raphael / Rafael
    Daniel Benedict
    Levi Jethro
    Lucas Jeremiah
    Tobias Reuben

Hope this is slightly more help - good luck! :-)
    No problem clarifying, I'm just sorry it wasn't clear the first time. I actually changed julien to Jeremiah, I thought it was a great way to keep up with the -ah ending without it being in the first name spot. And I found the name Balin (BAY-Lin) and thought it could work with Daniel.
    Mom to Isaiah Gabriel (4/26/06), Zachariah Xavier (2/4/10), Obadiah Malachi (2/9/11, angel), Theodore Ronan (8/24/12, angel)

DH Top Choices:
    Boys: Abner Moses, Elijah Sebastien, Silas Finnian, Tobias Owen
    Girls: Seraphina Rose, Abigail Rose, Aurelia Seraphina