Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Middle Name Ideas?

Just thinking about names on my boys list, some first names are not garnering middle names that click as easily as others. First names I am kind of stuck on:

Maksim/Maxim (first spelling preferred)
    Elliot
    Henry

I have some family names that I would consider using (Owen, Daniel, Leonard, Rueben, William, Kenneth) but I'm not sure if any of these on their own sound good. So any variations or names with a similar meaning are highly encouraged!
    Last edited by stephaniebrooke; January 24th, 2013 at 12:33 AM.

All your choices are great.

I particularly like Henry William and Elliot Owen.

Maksim Alexander was the first combo to spring to mind, but seeing as you asked for related/meaning names:

Euan
    Eli
    Ariel
    Llewelyn
    Trinity
    Loving: Lilith Delphine, Daphne Elisabeth, Eleanor Lilac and my GP Amaryllis Clio
    William Dougal, Rupert Theodore and my GP Augustin Sage

Celestia, Opal, Agatha, Mabel, Delphine, Lilith, Magnolia, Eleanor, Olympia, Harriet, Daphne, Nora, Tabitha, Lilac, Saffron, Wilhelmina, Clio, Amaryllis
    Vaughn, Sterling, Samson, Sage, Rupert, Hugo, August, Stellan, Dougal, Sydney, Theodore, William

Alexander really does sound good, but I have a bad association with the name. That and Patrick. I do like the suggestion of Maksim Ewan though.

Anyone else?

"Don't try to be modern, it's the most old-fashioned thing there is," - Attilio, The Tiger and the Snow

Domenico/Dominic, Gianfranco/Gianpaolo, Giacomo, Antonio, Raphael, Calogero, Leopold, Angelo, Giorgio, Alban, Malachi, Dante, Mirek, Dario, Lionel, Asa
    Katarina/Caterina, Irena, Silvia, Aniela, Delfina, Raffaella, Apollonia, Cecilia, Pasqualina, Rosina, Josephine, Allegra, Alba, Leokadia, Bronya, Adrasteia, Vincenza, Althea, Eurydice, Regina, Mirella, Arianell, Sonia, Talia, Leonie