Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Question New Book: Hell in Heels (temporary title)

So basically, this book is about a girl who's father is an angel and mother is a succubus. She has to choose which side of her self to become by her seventeenth birthday (she's 16). She kind of has like this internal struggle the whole time with which side to be. This Wiccan family moves in to town and the boy who is her age guesses what she is. And that's all I've got so far. Do you like the names for the main characters?

Eryn Dara Rhiamon
    Hair: Black
    Eyes: blue
    Okay, before you say anything about the name Eryn you need to know that it is not a creative (mis) spelling of Erin. It is Scottish/Gaelic/Welsh.
    ---
    Terran Ash Bláth
    Hair: Brown
    Eyes: Green
    ---
    I know, I know, the surnames are a little... out there.
    Currently Loving:
    Adrien Vincent, Aaron Andrew, Roan Loren, Keenan Rocero, Kenneth Peter, Deion Troy
    Avalon Lenore, Arabella Nadine, Katrina Ayla, Sienna Gabriella, Reese Calla, Reina Malia, Julia Skai

Eryn and Terran as main character's are way too rhymey.

Eryn and Tyler would be better.
    Laurel - 21 - Toronto

Yeah, I agree Eryn and Terran basically rhyme. I'd definitely change one - Terry or Terence are very close to Terran, or even use Terran as his surname and move Ash (Ashley, Asher, Ashton) to be his first name.

Anna Katherine * Lydia Ellen * Zoe Madeleine * Phoebe ___ * Imogen ___ * Emilia ___
    Samuel * Thomas * Charlie * Reuben * Oliver * George

The names are alright... the one big problem I have is about the name Dara. I don't know, it could be a girl name, but the only Dara's I now, and I know three, are all males.
    -lucy101

I like the name Eryn, and you can always use the name Marie for the middle name, and for the guy, Terran is a good name, but it sounds like Eryn, so maybe you can name him Alexander nn Alex. You can also do Terrence nn Terry.