Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    I think Erica Scotland has a nice ring to it

Hey Red. Good idea!
    I'm confused - you're planning to keep Erica Patricia. Would it be
    (new name) Erica Patricia (last name) or
    Erica Patricia (new last name)
    Is the new name one you'd use in lieu of Erica?
    The name you're throwing on the fire is the current surname or one of your given names?
    Ok sorry to ask the same question like 5 different ways - just want to give appropriate suggestions.

Adding Frei and Stark to names I'm considering. I like the sound and the meaning. I love Eyre, I'm not sure it works with Erica though. Erica Eyre. Too many -e's? I really feel strongly about Jane Eyre. I collect Jane Eyre books with my grandmother. I think she's a remarkable character.

I'm not sure how I feel about my birth name. I used it when I was too young to think about it being my name, and I don't feel attached to it in any way. I'm not close with my birth father, but he is a good man. I'm considering taking it to make the transition simpler, and picking up a second middle name that will be all mine, a fresh start.
    Artemis Willow ☀ Cordelia Avalon ☀ Isabeau Forest ☀ Isadora Nightingale ☀ Lorelei Ondine ☀ Lyra Snow ☀ Pandora Everild ☀ Tabitha Eilonwy ☀ Thisbe Wildrose ☀ Thora Silmarien
    Caspian Wilder ☀ Conrad Elessar ☀ Damian Sparrow ☀ Desmond Thorn ☀ Evander Hart ☀ Everett Ward ☀ Gwydion Alaric ☀ Malachi Bjorn ☀ Peregrine Llyr ☀ Theodore Winter

writing a novel and preparing for the baby making
    our two furbabies: Sebastian & Oleander

It would be Erica Patricia New Name Last Name. I'm getting rid of my current last name and taking back either my birth last name or a new one. Undecided. New Name might become Last Name if I feel really strongly about it, but for now I'm just considering a second middle name. I don't want people to call me by a new name, it's just for me. A little secret tucked in there that makes me happy.
    Artemis Willow ☀ Cordelia Avalon ☀ Isabeau Forest ☀ Isadora Nightingale ☀ Lorelei Ondine ☀ Lyra Snow ☀ Pandora Everild ☀ Tabitha Eilonwy ☀ Thisbe Wildrose ☀ Thora Silmarien
    Caspian Wilder ☀ Conrad Elessar ☀ Damian Sparrow ☀ Desmond Thorn ☀ Evander Hart ☀ Everett Ward ☀ Gwydion Alaric ☀ Malachi Bjorn ☀ Peregrine Llyr ☀ Theodore Winter

writing a novel and preparing for the baby making
    our two furbabies: Sebastian & Oleander

Erica Patricia Ash (ash as in what fire leaves behind, also a tree with incredibly strong wood, symbolic of protection of children in British folklore, Ash Wednesday - resurrection, etc.) Surname possibly.

Erica Patricia Noor (means "light" in Arabic, great namesake in Noor Inayat Khan- heroine of the French Resistance) Might work as a surname.

Erica Patricia Magdalene (Magdalene gets a bad rap as a "fallen woman" but was a disciple/companion of Jesus after he "cleansed her of demons," was an advisor to the apostles, witness to the resurrection... powerful lady.)

Erica Patricia Pearl (I think of the daughter of Hester Prynne, and of wholeness and pure beauty rising from insult/invasion- to the oyster :-b)

Erica Patricia Valor Maybe surname-material?

Erica Patricia Valentine (actually means "strength, vigor" and a reminder to be loving toward yourself) Could work as a surname.

Erica Patricia Morrigan (badass Irish goddess queen of war and death!) Could work as a surname.

Erica Patricia Carmen (fearless, fiery, femme-fatale, great musical association)

Erica Patricia Green (English surname. Of course it brings to mind green shoots, new growth, life force)