Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Adult name change

I'm looking for names with meaning- strength, rebirth, peace, flight, freedom, etc. I love whimsical, mythological, medieval, fairy tale, nature and word names. Something that fits with my first and middle name. My ancestors came from Germany, Scotland, Denmark, and Mexico. I'll either be picking up my birth name or using my new name as a last name, depending on how it sounds.

Any ideas?
    Last edited by redwoodfey; May 22nd, 2014 at 06:53 PM. Reason: privacy
    Considering...
    Cordelia Eilonwy Snow ● Evadne Undomiel Snow ● Isabeau Sophronia Blanche ● Lorelei Nimue Ondine
    Pandora Vivienne Swan ● Thisbe Octavia Wildrose ● Thora Ilythia Swan

●●● ●●● ●●●
    Caspian Ithuriel Wilder ● Damian Rainer Sparrow ● Evander Ithuriel Sol
    Gwydion Alaric Hart ● Malachi Tristan Bjorn ● Phineas Robin Blaise ● Theodore Peregrine Llyr

our furbabies: Sebastian & Oleander

Sorry to hear what you've been through. Good luck with your name change!
    Since you have ancestors from Denmark, what about Lykke? Lykke means "happiness" in Danish. That's all I can think of in this moment.
    Alexis Victoria
    mom to the dragon and lion boys, AKA Drake Zephyr and Skandar Leonidas
    TTC 2014/2015

Dandelin or Dandelion.
    Dandelions are a very valuable herb, they are cleansing and are said to promote psychic awareness. It's called "rustic oracle", apparently the number of times it takes to get rid of the seeds by blowing on it will tell you the time. And is a plant of divination. It symbolizes that wishes (and hapiness) can come true.
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

I rather like Lykke. How do you say it? Lye-kee? It sounds like Loki, which I adore. It could work as a last name, too, I think.

I love Dandelion, but one of my good friends is named Dandelion. We call her Dandy. I'd prefer something that's all mine.

Thank you both! They're definitely the kind of name I'm looking for.
    Considering...
    Cordelia Eilonwy Snow ● Evadne Undomiel Snow ● Isabeau Sophronia Blanche ● Lorelei Nimue Ondine
    Pandora Vivienne Swan ● Thisbe Octavia Wildrose ● Thora Ilythia Swan

●●● ●●● ●●●
    Caspian Ithuriel Wilder ● Damian Rainer Sparrow ● Evander Ithuriel Sol
    Gwydion Alaric Hart ● Malachi Tristan Bjorn ● Phineas Robin Blaise ● Theodore Peregrine Llyr

our furbabies: Sebastian & Oleander

It's pronounced like lyh-kuh, or luh-kuh.
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]