Names Searched Right Now:
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast
    For a girl, Hannah. I feel like I've ignored it for 30 years, but I'm suddenly seeing how sweet and strong it is. Love that it's a palindrome, too...it adds and element of fun, I think.

For a boy, Cary. Not usable IRL, perhaps, but I figure crushes don't have to be realistic.
    ----
    Mom to N
    Malcolm, Tristan, Aaron, Garrett, Vincent, Clark, Euan, Thaddeus, Eli or Elias, Wesley, Peter
    Iris, Bridget, Bonnie, Averill, Petra, Saige, Catherine, Yvette, Viviana, Romilly, Martha, Gillian

Rory for a girl! Probably because I've been rewatching Gilmore Girls haha. As a stand-alone name as well, I'm not a fan of Aurora, etc. It's unisex to me, but sounds so sweet and spunky at the same time. I think it would age well from a child to an adult.

Dean for a boy. Gilmore Girls strikes again! I've never thought about the name much before, but it's so simple, classic, and strong to me.

Lexikj, I agree! Rory is just fine by itself. (: But, I'm also a Gilmore Girls fan, sooo.. I'm probably biased.
    Crushes: Casper & Isobel.

Quote Originally Posted by davisellu View Post
    Viveca-- I think it's a great and lively alternative to Vivian and Violet!

Oh, I always wished this got more love on here, I think it's so sassy and exotic!

Probably Phaedra (as well as my other faves), mainly because it has the nn Phae/ Fae which I love (I like that it relates to faeries and it has 'ae' in it).
    Wholock | Historian | Biochemist | Single Pringle | Teenberry (16)
    Hoping to be a mummy in the future. Dreaming of...
    Caspian Sherlock Walter, Phoenix Arthur Blaise, Ptolemy Alexander Remus, Horatio Albert Louis ✦
    Mister Men

Pandora, Georgiana, Lyra, Fae, Clara, Hermione, Alexandria, Evanthe, Persephone, Beatrix
    Little Misses

Please click here to help me decide on some combos. Thanks! Refresh if you get an error message.