Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Aw. ): That sucks wahpro. But I know how you feel! Mireille is nice, now that I know how to pronounce it. It would have some obvious spelling/pronunciation issues though, of course.
    Crushes: Casper & Isobel.

I am loving Wylie and also suddenly Catherine.
    Proud mama of Henry Atlas, born in July 2012
    Expecting a little lady this summer!

Currently loving...
    Girls: Lila Poet, Catherine Indiana, Gemma Scout, Juliet Liberty, Ramona Holiday, Louisa Merit, Lucy Hero, Phoebe Sunday, Margot Phoebe
    For boys: Julian Sayer, Jasper Locke, Pierre Otis, Pascal Odin, Peter Crusoe, Thomas Wilder, Robin Ulysses

Elodie! I met the cutest girl with this name today in Bea's (another constant crush, I love Bea!), she was a lovely four year old out with her mummy and brother named Louis! They were both so polite and well behaved, and awfully cute.
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

I am crushing on short, classic girls names again. (My oldest daughter is Clare). Right now I'm loving: Grace, Anne, and Jane.

Jane is out because my toddler is James and Anne is out because my hubby has his heart set on Andrew for a future boy so it looks like the favorite today is Grace.
    Mom to Paul, Clare, Mark, Katharine, James, and Andrew
    Future girl: loving Grace, Sarah, Nell, Stella, Emily, Lucy, Mary, Caroline or Elizabeth
    Future boy: not loving anything

Right now:
    Caedmon, Skandar, Macaulay
    Mackenzie, Vida, Bellamy
    Alexis Victoria
    mom to the dragon and lion boys, AKA Drake Zephyr and Skandar Leonidas
    TTC 2014/2015