Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    LOL, I know what you mean by "popular in that uncommon way", as in, all those names the people who don't like popular names gravitate toward, so much so that you start to hear them all the time in certain pockets, or at least all the time online. My instinct is that, yes, Felix and Silas both fit into those categories, though they're wonderful names. It's a shame about Ansel! What a cool name! Anselm is on our list. Does your husband like that version? If you like the meaning "woods", how about Forest/Forrest? I haven't heard much of that. I think it could go well with Emery.

How about Bruno? Too German?

Mary | Elsbeth | Clotilde | Everild | Beatrix | Junia | Tabitha | Gwendolen | Octavia | Eve | March | Edwen

Simeon | Lionel | Barnabus | Ezekiel | Hector | Ignatius | August | Jove | Sayer | Booker | Mariner | Cecil | Godfrey

Felix gets my vote

I prefer Silas.
    Proud mama of Henry Atlas, born in July 2012
    Expecting a little lady this summer!

Currently loving...
    Girls: Lila Poet, Catherine Indiana, Gemma Scout, Juliet Liberty, Ramona Holiday, Louisa Merit, Lucy Hero, Phoebe Sunday, Margot Phoebe
    For boys: Julian Sayer, Jasper Locke, Pierre Otis, Pascal Odin, Peter Crusoe, Thomas Wilder, Robin Ulysses

Both of these names are moving up the popularity charts, but Silas seems to be less so than Felix. I love both of them so much it's hard to say which I like more!
    I'm a young writer who's obsessed with baby names!!!!!!!!
    Favorite names coming soon...
    Elrock13

I love all of your names. Emery has a "happy" sound so I'm going to vote for spunky Felix. Silas and Otis just give off a more serious vibe than Felix does.
    All the best,
    Mischa.