0 0%
  • Clove Alexandra McCaul

0 0%
  • Posey_________McCaul

0 0%
  • Gwen Sophia McCaul (Gwynnie)

0 0%

Top 10 names!! Help! We need your vote!

Hey guys! I need some help...my husband and I are having twin girls in March and we want to start customizing things with their names on it. But we can not decide on a name. Their older brothers name is Luca Finnick McCaul and he is three years old. Thanks sooo much!(:
    Last edited by fashionmomma18; January 24th, 2013 at 06:44 PM.

You have a son named Finnick who was born in 2009? That's amazing, since Suzanne Collins didn't publish the second book (wherein she invented the name Finnick) until September of that year.
    Blade, MD

XY: AR
    XX: CVN

Aquila * Chrysanthe * Emmanuelle * Endellion * Ione * Jacinda * Lysandra * Melisande * Myrra * Petra * Rosamond * Seraphine * Silvana * Theophane / Blaise * Cyprian * Darius * Evander * Giles * Laurence * Lionel * Malcolm * Marius * Peregrine * Rainier

كنوز الصحراء الشرقية Hayat _ Qamar _ Sahar _ Maysan _ Iman / Altair _ Fahd _ Faraj _ Khalil _ Najid _ Rafiq _ Tariq

We got the name from the book. He was born that November. My husband and I both loved the name and the book so we named him after it.(:

Quote Originally Posted by blade View Post
    You have a son named Finnick who was born in 2009? That's amazing, since Suzanne Collins didn't publish the second book (wherein she invented the name Finnick) until September of that year.
    We got the name from the book. He was born that November. My husband and I both loved the name and the book so we named him after it.(:

Quote Originally Posted by blade View Post