Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    I would say continue the trend...plenty of cute names out there with that pattern.

Edited for privacy.
    Last edited by saracita00; January 18th, 2014 at 07:38 AM.

I say it's fine to skip it because then baby #4 will have a connection to daddy. But if you happen to find a name you like that fits with the patter then go for it. Basically find a name you love and use it cause the baby will either have a connection to you and its siblings or your husband.

I say go for the double letter trend! I think it's a really neat way to unify the family (your DH's nn could be Tommy so he would fit in).

Some suggestions for names (with double letters that are not necessarily placed in the middle) include:

Callum (which could replace Cullen)
    Emmett
    Farrah
    Flynn
    Kellan (which could replace Cullen)
    Kendall
    Forrest
    Griffin (if you don't mind having another G name in the family)
    Scarlett
    Tanner
    Warren
    Wyatt

On another note, the twilight series will soon die (after this year, when the final installment is released) and I'm sure Cullen will never reach the top 200.

Also, If you don't decide to do the double letter trend, I do like the names Ava Lorraine, Emily Lorraine, Landon, and Asher from your list.
    Last edited by nkethdy; January 28th, 2013 at 08:46 PM.

I don't think your double consonant trend is too in-your-face, so I wouldn't let it guide your name choice for baby number 4. The pairings you're considering are great. All of the choices for girls are common classics, not classy but less common like Garrett, but don't let that worry you. Lorraine is a much less common mn than Claire or Rose, so that might suit you best. Cullen is associated with Twilight now, which is unfortunate for those who just like the name, but I say go ahead and use it if it's what you love.