Results 11 to 14 of 14
January 24th, 2013 06:38 PM #11Senior Member
- Join Date
- Jun 2010
From your list, I like Adeline best. Actually, Cora is my fav but I am not including it since your dh dislikes it. Caitlin is pretty darn popular due to all the spelling variations. I know several Caitlins. I wouldn't use it. To me, it feels dated, boring and overused.
Alayne is ok.
other ideas to go with Kasey -
January 24th, 2013 10:38 PM #13
Of your list Cora is my favorite. Catelyn would be second, but with the plain spelling of Caitlin. What about the classic Catherine?
I don't mind Adelyn but I prefer Adeline, or Adelaide. I don't really care for Alayne or Ellery though. I only see Alan and Celery here. What about Elena? Or Eleni?
January 26th, 2013 08:24 PM #15Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2012
- Georgia, USA
January 26th, 2013 09:23 PM #17
1. Catelyn - I prefer the spelling Caitlin.
2. Ellery - I like a previous suggestion of Elodie. It's classier and this way you don't have the matching -y's.
3. Alayne (husband hates) - have you suggested Alaina? Ilena? Elena?
4. Cora (husband hates) - Did you suggest Coraline (Cora-linn) or Coralie nn Cora? Maybe he'd prefer one of the sister-names of Nora, Flora, or Dora.
5. Adelyn - How about Adelaide? Or Adeline? Or just Ada? (Kasey and Ada would be cute together).EXPECTING OUR FIRST, A GIRL, IN MAY 2016.