Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: Which is your favorite?

Voters
44. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tatum Elizabeth

10 22.73%
  • Daphne Victoria

29 65.91%
  • Farrah Audrey

7 15.91%
  • Kendall Sara

3 6.82%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

My Top Girl Names

These are my top names for girls:
    1. Tatum Elizabeth
    2. Daphne Victoria
    3. Farrah Audrey
    4. Kendall Sara

Which one is your favorite and why? And please don't bash on the other names.
    Also, any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Thank you!

LOVE Daphne Victoria! Daphne is spunky and familiar but still unexpected, while Victoria is classic and elegant. My second choice would be Farrah Audrey. I've always loved the name Farrah and Audrey had a kind of vintage charm to it.
    Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns. ~George Eliot

I voted for Daphne Victoria! I also like Tatum Elizabeth a lot though. Farrah is nice, and someday I would love to see it make a comeback, but right now it still seems very tied to the actress and somewhat dated. Kendall is sweet, but I prefer Kendra.
    Ttc a baby brother or sister for Luther Wolf!

Daphne Victoria!! Love the name daphne. Sweet an unexpected with lots of personality and sweetness. A subtle nature name as well. Can't say enough about it. Lovely!
    Me + hubby = One prince and two little princesses <3 <3 <3. So in love with our family and our new little pink bundle!!

I voted for Kendall Sara, because it's pretty versatile in terms of nicknames (Kenny, Allie, Dalla etc) and flows well. Daphne I struggle to see on a young person, mainly becaue it's the name of my elderly neighbour and she's the only person I've ever known with the name, so to me it's an old name. Farrah just feels incomplete to me, like it's lacking an ending, and I've never been a fan of Audrey. Tatum I just think of totum poles, I don't know why. With the exception of Audrey, I love all your middle names though.

Anna Katherine * Lydia Ellen * Zoe Madeleine * Phoebe ___ * Imogen ___ * Emilia ___
    Samuel * Thomas * Charlie * Reuben * Oliver * George